This is unbelieveable!

Dave_G

Reaction
Here is a link to a sequence of unbelieveable pictures.WARNING: IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACING but it's impressive. ;-)

http://koti.mbnet.fi/~soldier/towboat.htm

Dave

"I know it all, but I can't remember most of it..."

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Wow thats crazy! I wonder if they do that on a regular basis lol.

I wonder if the fishing boat I work on could do that, hopefully I never have to find out :)

Go Big Or Go Home

Dave_G

Reaction
Re: I wonder if the fishing boat I work on could do that,

Which boat do you work on?

Dave

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
The Oceanside 95 out of the Oceanside Harbor.

Go Big Or Go Home

Tyson

Reaction
HOLY HELL. that thing did a barrel roll under the bridge and still popped back up. thats amazing. Was anyone hurt during that?? I didn't see anyone in the water. Hmmm

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops! ! !

martininsocal

Reaction
i've seen that done kayaking to avoid strainers, but a tug is unreal! wonder what the ride would be like in that thing on the upper kern? anybody wanna go with?

martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

Dave_G

Reaction
Re: The Oceanside 95 out of the Oceanside Harbor.

Cool ! I used to run my boat out of Oceanside all the time. I used to target the toad Calicos at the barn kelp and the sandies at the clam beds. And if that action was dead we used to go to the 209 and work on the Makos. I don't have much time these days to do that anymore so I only get a couple of multi day trips in on the Spirit of Adventure out of H&M in the summer.

Best,
Dave

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Right on yea I work there during the summer and its a lot of fun. We get some crazy people come on the trips too. I really like the 5 and 6 day trips down to Guadalupe Island. If you want to go on a trip sometime just let me know!

Go Big Or Go Home