• Forum membership has its advantages....

This is who dave caspino is:::::: Look at this

randy s

I was in the wrong for posting this I was pissed
Off and never should of done this Dave your a hell of a driver
atta boy. better late than never. your best post ever man. you live and learn...hopefully.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Dave, if you ever find yourself behind me in a car, I can only hope you show me that much respect!!

Textbook pass!!! Great driving!!

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
I just read three pages figuring someone would have re-posted.... The fact that Pete is going hunting for elk is more exciting than this thread... Happy Turkey day!
Elk is always going to out do a Jackarss JUST SAYING

tedq732

I saw three places to turn out. You are 100% right Dave! Clean pass and Josh was 100% blocking. My bad for letting the guy drive my truck!
I was a rider in a 7s truck and i always told my driver way ahead of time when we had traffic behind us, and kept telling him if traffic was closing in. and finally if i saw traffic on our bumper, to move over, no need to damage anyones truck, i always told him we´ll catch him up ahead. save the truck to last the race. and I did see a few spots to pull over and be safe for everyone involved.

RFS Motorsports

I was a rider in a 7s truck and i always told my driver way ahead of time when we had traffic behind us, and kept telling him if traffic was closing in. and finally if i saw traffic on our bumper, to move over, no need to damage anyones truck, i always told him we´ll catch him up ahead. save the truck to last the race. and I did see a few spots to pull over and be safe for everyone involved.
Driver was told multiple times about traffic behind us. Not my first time in the passenger seat. Sat many times even with Mikey who taught me a lot about racing while sitting biotch.

KC Amigo

After seing the video, I cant beleive that the original poster had the huevos to start this thread!! There was absolutely nothing of what he described in the video. He was blocking the road and had multiple chances to get out of the way. Thompson8033 if you ever race again don't get angry just get out of the way man.

Rizzo

It really doesn't get much better than that. Great driving Dave, and with one hand too!!

Listen to the RPM's on the truck while stuck behind the other 2.......Truck doesn't get above 2500 it seems, after passing them, Caspeedo was OTG and clickin gears, hard to compete with that .

Not knocking the driver or the truck owner, that is the difference between Full Time racing and Part Time, experience and rookie and pre-running and not. People rent their race cars out all the time, it's hard to screen people out that don't realize, they're renting a vehicle.......talent and experience are NOT included! Awesome truck, hopefully you are able to hang onto it........you have a lot invested in it and it's not just money.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
And you guys say we have pissing matches in Purple...LOL!!!
I must say though, great read!!!

baja fan

Thompson8033, Here is how I would handle this. If you really think Dave did you wrong and you moved over as quick as you could, and Dave was just not patient enough to give you the chance to move. At the next race I would race hard and catch him, give him a tap and if he does not move then take him for a ride and let the chip fall as they may. If he wades his truck up in the process, so be it. But remember if you tap him and he moves, then you better be watching your mirrors because when he tries to pass you back you better move as fast as he did. Race people as they race you.
here is the true of this kind of racing...

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
I didn't see the cliff you were almost pushed off but I did see a patient driver behind you with the siren going and several spots to pull over. All this after you had taunted Dave with bashing emails. Unbelievable.

BANNED4LIFE

is the vid in #112 the vid of the incedent in question???? IT CANT BE.......what the he!! is wrong with any of that??? that looks TEXTBOOK passing to me.....(maybe thats not the right vid)????

chickenlips

is the vid in #112 the vid of the incedent in question???? IT CANT BE.......what the he!! is wrong with any of that??? that looks TEXTBOOK passing to me.....(maybe thats not the right vid)????
Correct Pete, textbook for sure. I have figured out the problem....Fastpino's gay shiny white helmet and truck. Go back to black Dave, like your dark sinister mind...they just didn't know it was Caspino behind them.

randy s

Thought this thread was dead after the in-car!!
it should have died when the man posted an apology and copped to the fact that dave is a great racer in my opinion. everything after that is piling on.