This weekend?

sirhk100

Reaction
Well, with the weather beating the crap outta us, what are people doing this weekend? I was planning on Glamis and may still head out but I'm not sure. Anyone doing any desert runs? How about a RDC happy hour or bar outting? Any takers? I'm hungover right now but should be ready for more a little later whether it's in town or at the dezert....

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Sorry to say that I am not heading out this weekend...too worried it will be sloppy and cold. So I am going to make homemade Italian sauce (it's an all day job) on Sat and have my wife's family over on Sun.

I am planning on riding in the dez next Friday (27th). A friend of mine found a spot behind Barstow (Main St.)...I think it might be Owl Canyon as I haven't ridden there yet. Anyone is welcome to hook up with us.

Confucius Say - "Every man who do Flying-W, come down with nuts in mouth."

Brian Mapes

Reaction
Who is going to Mt. High on Sunday? I'm going.

Jkrell

Reaction
Desert test seasion at outlet center on sunday morning....were leaving from Duffco at 8am if anybody is interested.

KitRacer

Reaction
I'm headin out to Plaster City on Sunday to put some miles on the car before the New Years race. Anybody else gonna be out there?

Racing5150Guy

Reaction
i will be out in ocotillio wells all weekend. jc let me know whats up man. your slackin. maybe i will cruise over well see though. lack of truck and girls buggy.

cleartoy

Reaction
Was goin out, but canceled to finish up some loose ends around here and cristmas shopping.

Who knows, i may head out sat. We will see.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

BA_DirtDriver

Reaction
I might be going out there also. If multiple people are out there testing / funning may I suggest B course in the normal direction. Like the last MDR race. This might avoid any head-ons. I try not to run too fast on weekends, sometimes bikes are out there criss crossing or poker running in any which direction that's enough to keep co-drivers on there toes.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I'll be out in Barstow.

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late"

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
Ill be in plaster city with Eric

DESERT SLUT'S....GOTTA LOVE UM!!!

dislocated1

Reaction
I'll be in Barstow with Kritter and whoever else shows up, should be a fun day, just got the 'yota back together after breaking both upper and lower ball joints at once on the pass. side of my truck, ripping the brake line off the caliper and breaking the tie rod adjuster. Gotta love not ever prepping the truck except when something breaks

<font color=green>dislocated1</font color=green>
In order to avoid criticism, never do anything. Ever.

Jkrell

Reaction
Damn skyler, you have got to put some susp on that poor truck....I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in barstow.

Jon

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
I would be goin to Mt. High, but that day is my family's x-mas party.

"Those who risk nothing, are nothing."

DMSRACE

Reaction
Jon...heard you might need suspension tips from Skyler!!!!!!J/K

Racer

To live life half throttle would be a waste....

Jkrell

Reaction
ouch....yea the three shock motion is where its at....he bent one of his rear shocks like kritters johnson.

but seriously....we do need some work on the rear valving...but hopefully we'll get tit sorted out before the race.

Jon

sweetdevil

Reaction
Barstow was cold! I stole myself another dirtbike, so I got to ride around some this weekend! Anyone have any big plans for Xmas or the weekend after? Who's going to Glamis?

Life Sucks.... get a friggin helmet

Heaven Doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over

sirhk100

Reaction
If the shop gets my BRAND NEW bike running I'll be looking for someone to go to Glamis with this upcoming weekend!! Gotta love when the shop is even confused as to why my bike isn't running and has to call teh Honda Tech guys to get ideas!!! This sucks cause I was supposed to go to Glamis this past weekend but had to cancel because of a lack of bike. Went to Ocotillo Wells instead with the truck but it just wasn't the same without the bike!!! I'm praying that Santa brings the mechanics a clue for Xmas. CAuse I would love for this next week to go as follows:

Glamis Fri, Sat, Sun,
Plaster City for the race and new years Mon, Tue, Wed.
Rosorito Beach to drink and party Thurs
Ensanada to continue partying and lobster on the way Fri,
Home on Sat. and hang out with friends.

That all will happen for sure even without the bike except for Glamis cause Glamis sucks with only a truck!!!

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (AKA Dezert Limo cause it's loaded)