this will blow your mind

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
this is a cut and paste I'll admit so up yours jibjab or what the fk your name is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chase 2

Reaction
Did you know that 78% of all statistics are made up??? And that's up almost a full 5% from 2 years ago!

SuperNut

Reaction
Did you know that 78% of all statistics are made up??? And that's up almost a full 5% from 2 years ago!
I question how long it took the internet to reach 50 million people. 4 years seem a bit short.

MALIBLOC

Reaction
Did you know that shakespeare never ever, ever said ketcha-pito!!

tpatkins

Reaction
unbelieveable...I was downloading an illegal song, my wife spit out our second child onto the living room floor and the first born graduated kindergarden with honors in india. All in the time i was watching it....amazing:eek:

RACERX686

Reaction
unbelieveable...i was downloading an illegal song, my wife spit out our second child onto the living room floor and the first born graduated kindergarden with honors in india. All in the time i was watching it....amazing:eek:
lol......................................yikes!!

310Kid

Reaction
unbelieveable...I was downloading an illegal song, my wife spit out our second child onto the living room floor and the first born graduated kindergarden with honors in india. All in the time i was watching it....amazing:eek:
hahahahahaha

randy s

Reaction
in a recent survey of new yorkers, it was found that 52% is a majority.