This would be an awesome NORRA entry!

MasTacos

Reaction
Someone must know where this bad-boy is lurking, it sold in 2009 and it would be awesome to see it in the NORRA line-up.

Jules.jpg

Rolls Royce at Dakar

43mod

Reaction
My 66 checker is available for a racers for Christ donation. A TJ taxi would be cool

Reaction
Where's Swacoffer's shoeboxes? Marathon body almost a bolt-on. ;)

Zac Reish

Reaction
That guy in the rolls was a staple at any inland pre runner event. He also had the craziest wheely machine or car or whatever id ever seen. The guy was a trip. I stood my (at the time) girlfriend up on my birthday (dinner) to go and jump my baja behind the Bakers restaurant in woodcrest during their Inland pre runners jump competition. There was no prize but I smoked all but one clapped ranger in my little baja bug. I did drive home with one tie rod steering the whole car. I got dumped the next day. Totally worth it.

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Oh, OK. I was beginning to think I missed some that weren't jumping the hump behind the burger place on Van Buren. OK, I'm not going Alzheimer's.

Zac Reish

Reaction
They also did a competition behind the dudes house with the rolls. My car was broken at the time. I was bummed but dudes were launching.

TROPHYSEDAN

Reaction
Chucks R R raced the Baja 1000 years ago in the Rally class. It also raced East of Indio Rally. It then set in Indio for years tell Chuck got it. History was made.
IMG_3378.PNG

Bryan Racing

Reaction
My father had a hand in building the rolls with its owner/builder Doug Kopp.My father did drive it in a baja race in the safari class.Dnf'd with a broken front housing.They pulled the front housing together with a come a long and drove it all the way home. When they left the start line Sal let my dads co driver ( Charlie Martin) sit in the back seat with the promise he would get up front just a few blocks down the street, which they did. B T W they DID have a jar of grey poupon. Doug drove it in the 2nd Alcan 5000 rally in which my Father and I also raced,we had to give doug some gas out of our extra tank so he could get to the finish.