• Forum membership has its advantages....

this would really get more fans conected

51rcr

Seen these at the snocross in there program. They were a few different versions scattered about in it so you easily come across them.
Makes it was for people to follow and link to timing and scoring. That would be great for the desert stuff. Really nice during down times for them to go to all the different t picture sites ect. I think it's a great way to get a fan a lil more deeper hooked into whatever event it is.
Just think if it was scattered around on out house doors. Random banners ect. Also link to schedules. Drivers team page. So many options. Seen it and thought it was great marketing and ease of getting to stuff. So many things and events could do this and I'd sure like it.

Attachments

Kolman

I think a problem with this for the desert race scene would be cell phone coverage.

51rcr

I think a problem with this for the desert race scene would be cell phone coverage.
For contingency and before and after the race I think it would be great. A Graphics Designer would whip it right out. Coverage depends on the races of course and where the fans are. But it makes it so much easier all the other times for them to get more hooked into it. The Mint I have had coverage.