Thoughts on and questions about V2R from the Subaru guy

pontoontodd

RDC Crypto
so acctually, evan narrower, and not lifted( bad cv angles) is a better set up, your car is all stock suspension geometry ?, mine has 3 of the four og cv joints @ 340k miles, amazing
Our car sits about 2" higher than stock and is about 1" wider per side in front.
Yes, stock the CV axles are usually level in the rear and only about 5 degrees in the front so they last forever as long as you don't rip a boot, especially if your tires don't leave the ground often and you don't drive like a maniac.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
my boot ripped front Out side, rapped with surran rap, then a long ace knee rap bandage, then some strategic zipp ties, about 15000 miles ago, still holding in greezz, i gotta check it now that i think about it, ill take a pic😉

pontoontodd

RDC Crypto
This is great information but has nothing to do with my getting a t-shirt.

Please try and keep this thread on topic. (T-shirt. Me getting one)
;)
first idea on shirt design:
shirt front1.jpg

shirt back1.jpg

very open to suggestion

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
Uh, plenty of unibody cars have run and finished V2R and the Frontier 500 over the years... Unless Jeep Cherokees and Comanches don't count. Just be proud of what was done, no need to embellish it.

pontoontodd

RDC Crypto
put ralley in quotes, V 2R is a "ralley", like, the Pope is " sorta religious"
Yeah I don't consider it a rally just quoting the title of the article.
Uh, plenty of unibody cars have run and finished V2R and the Frontier 500 over the years... Unless Jeep Cherokees and Comanches don't count. Just be proud of what was done, no need to embellish it.
That's why I'm asking, trying not to overstate it. I guess I don't consider Cherokees to be cars. Assuming Beetles have too and some American rear wheel drives but I'd like to know.
Figure we're at least the only Japanese car to finish it.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
Several people suggested simplifying the shirt design so here's another idea:
View attachment 230859
View attachment 230860
Would get higher quality logos if we go this route assuming BITD is cool with us using them.
Also still trying to find out what other cars have finished.
hmmmm, where's rDz😱???put more desert thingys in it, cow skulls, jackrabbits& road runners, a saguaro cacti or two ect, maybe a tt trying to pass you.....