Three ASSES over Three PASSES ***MOTO VIDEO***

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Riding the high alpine passes in central Colorado, between Aspen and Crested Butte.

Taylor Pass, Star Pass, Pearl Pass

Jason and Paul - Fire Guys Racing

Doug - WICKED GRAVITY VIDEO

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HKuZOg2tAc"]YouTube - Three ASSES over Three PASSES - Motorcycle Trip Aspen Crested Butte, Colorado 2009[/ame]

JasonHutter

Reaction
Nice Doug! We'll have to plan something out in advance for next summer and some of these guys can come play!

Jason

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Reaction
Awesome! Amazing scenery...what a ride....jealous!!! thanks for sharing!!!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Nice Doug! We'll have to plan something out in advance for next summer and some of these guys can come play!

Jason
Let me know and if in coincides with my trip up to northern Idaho I will def stop by to play!

Oh and an awesome vid, one of the reasons why I want to move up to the northwest!

JasonHutter

Reaction
I can tell you from moving here I miss the beach......I moved here from San Clemente! But there are enough other things out here that more than make up for it! #1 I don't have to sit in your traffic! That's right! You can have it! :D The ride in that video is 15-20 minutes from where we live, and the video earlier in this post is closer than that! We left the track where we work on our bikes for that one!

Jason

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Some pretty cool riding there......Thanks for posting it.