Thumbs up to the lucas safety crew

prolite#7

Reaction
As i attended the last ricky race, i could not help to notice the lack of crew on the track , caution flags come out at the accident and not before ,warning drives whats ahead and the overall slow reaction time to check on the drive .also the tow vehicle just rips the vehicle from the track w.t.f looks like they were going take the front end off. Hey thats what i saw from the stands and i would just like to thank the good work that the lucas track crew is doing ! See you at speedworld ..

07FJRog

Reaction
I agree,, no caution when cenni was stopped, and in turn one The gatorwraps truck was sittin after the last jump and no caution for 2-3 laps, all the infield workers were looking at the moguls area. could have been ugly.

C4

Reaction
I saw the same things. It looked to me like a lack of workers / volunteers but I don't know and details. There was more than a few things that happened that I question. (Like why a red flag when the points leader in Pro 4 rolls in a corner??)

kylequinn311

Reaction
as a racer at the last perris race, i cannot tell you all how glad i am to be a official lucas oil racer.

TORC is a great series, but sportsman are the lowest of low. there were many problems that i saw that shouldnt have happened, simple mistakes that no one should have let happen.

overall, there was lots of confusion in scoring, timing and direction.

i'll be a diehard lucas racer forever.

baja619

Reaction
Was this a USAC issue or a PAS Crew problem?

I am very impressed at the level of professionalism from everyone at Lucas Oil. From the heavy equipment operators, track crew, to the girls in the ticket booth and administration.

kylequinn311

Reaction
it was a problem with a little bit of everyone. no one had answers for anything.

CHASIT1

Reaction
Was this a USAC issue or a PAS Crew problem?

I am very impressed at the level of professionalism from everyone at Lucas Oil. From the heavy equipment operators, track crew, to the girls in the ticket booth and administration.
I believe the track workers were PAS...The tow vehicles MAY have been TORC.:cool:

450grl

Reaction
Lucas has been top notch from day one, and even as a UTV racer, I have felt just as important as everyone else in the series......HUGE props to Lucas for their efforts - I hope they know they don't go unnoticed!!

ryant35

Reaction
Lucas has been top notch from day one, and even as a UTV racer, I have felt just as important as everyone else in the series......HUGE props to Lucas for their efforts - I hope they know they don't go unnoticed!!
Well Corry, yes you notice that the safety crew is great, I stand in the corners with them when they try and decide who gets to cut off your fire suit and give you mouth to mouth if you crash! :) So there is a very good chance you will get a pretty fast rescue.

Last edited:

DailyPedal

Reaction
Well Corry, yes you notice that the safety crew is great, I stand in the corners with them when they try and decide who gets to cut off your fire suit and give you mouth to mouth if you crash! :) So there is a very good chance you will get a pretty fast rescue.
Man...the guys can't get away with anything...and they are trying to be so stealthy...

And great to hear the props during this extended summer break from racing...I guarantee it is appreciated and we all look forward to Surprise...

450grl

Reaction
This made me laugh - too funny!! :D Well then, now I feel especially safe and "attended to" out there on the course! ;)

Pacololo

Reaction
As i attended the last ricky race, i could not help to notice the lack of crew on the track , caution flags come out at the accident and not before ,warning drives whats ahead and the overall slow reaction time to check on the drive .also the tow vehicle just rips the vehicle from the track w.t.f looks like they were going take the front end off. Hey thats what i saw from the stands and i would just like to thank the good work that the lucas track crew is doing ! See you at speedworld ..

Get out of Motorsports while it's still unsafe...

Great show TORC!

RPM Roland

Reaction