thump

evan_clanin

89 toyota 4x4 22re, when im driving down the road at about 35-45 i hear a thumping noise in the back end some were, and when i slow down the last 10 mph the truck bounces coinciding to the thumping noises, and ideal on what this could be or were to look

ps i just had the tires rotated and ballanced last friday

pss this started after siting in traffic, and hitin the gas pedal repetedly to make the truck bounce up and down, what are the symptoms of a bent drive line

Can blind people be dyslexic when they read Braille?

evan_clanin

i forgot to put in there, that the thump doest keep up with the tire rotation, its slower, so im tempted to think its somthing in the drive line

evan_clanin

i just spoke with my father and i think we have it resolved, thanks for the input

evan_clanin

haha thats what it sounds like, what it is, the tires have some flat spots on them, from being on the front, and i notice it now that there on the rear, he told me to think for once, and i did, and the drive shaft spins faster than the tires so it couldnt be in the drive line, so from there it goes to the next easiest thing to check tires and sure enough had some flat spots