• Forum membership has its advantages....

Thursday 9pm PST

Klaus

Administrator
Round two is around the corner.

This weeks race in the rdc-leadfoot series is: Bevan.

Heat one - 20 laps
Heat two - 20 laps
Main - 30 laps !

same settings as last week. Points will carry over.

current game server IP is: 66.27.12.6

Klaus

Administrator
66.27.12.6 is the IP.

Game server ready.

pjc

Chairman
Sorry I missed out..

My wife and I went out on the town to celebrate our anniversary.

What happened to Paul?

PJCinLV

pjc

Chairman
10 years. 3 kids and another one (son) due in late September. My wife is a real trooper. Tough as nails yet reserved, kind, caring, intelligent and attractive. I lucked out!!

PJCinLV

John Bitting

Administrator
Wow congrats on 10 years and the new little one that is great.. 4 kids, you have your own little ORC army.. I think I will stick with my two girls, That is already two weddings I will have to pay for. Dont want to chance a third...

evan_clanin

ur lucky u got a tought wife..congtats on the 10 year deal..i hope there are many more to come ur way....

pjc

Chairman
Thanks guys... Once the kids start racing, I'm sure you'll meet my wife at the races.

#4 will make 3 boys and one girl. All the kids ride quads. The oldest (9 year old boy) is a natural. Very fast and smooth. We're talking about putting him on a dirtbike now.

Fortunately, we live on enough land to allow a little track for the kids. Just like we all did at that age, they ride around and around and around. We also have some awesome riding/offroading right from the house. A 10 mile car loop and dozens of ATV dirtbike trails. Unfortunately, the growth of Las Vegas will probably consume all of this eventually. Ask the Freeman's.. They grew up in a part of Henderson that was on the outskirts just like we are now. The never ending growth of LV has placed a shopping center and a freeway way to near their property now.

Cheers

PJCinLV

evan_clanin

hey if that happens ..u just do it like earnhard...the poll and chain...and let them drive in circles.......