Thursday Night Papas&Beer

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
I just word from my friends in Ensenada that Papas&Beer will host an off-road evening.
There will be race cars on display as a matter of fact if you are entered in the Baja500 and bring your race car to the restaurant that evening your first round of drinks is on the house.... so I heard?

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
Race car or not I'll be there!!!

RnHdez 8

Reaction
this cars will be present in Papas Roger Norman TT , B.J. Baldwin TT,Roman Pereyra class 1/2-1600 Rodrigo Ampudia Junior class 8 and more

Gabriel Garcia

Reaction
Ok, thank so much to my amigo Klaus for put the poster in the forum, i helping this time to Papas and Beer and yes jkrell the Lakers vs Magic first game of the final are gonna be in the tv of the Sports Bar of Papas.
The Ampudia family wants to make a pre-party for this 500, with trucks, buggys and bikes in exhibition, the entry is free for all the drivers, teams and race fans, the event start at 7:30 pm, this thursday june 4th. and go all night long.
Right now the Papas company want get more drivers for this party, that includes race cars for try to get in all the street, with too much private security of Papas checking his cars.

Gabriel Garcia

Reaction
is the laker game gonna be on?

Yep to your question buddy, the place for this paty is gonna be the new place of Sports Bar, the owners are the Ampudia family, you can saw baseball of Mayor League Baseball and of course the first game of the final of the NBA, come on and start early the ball game and them stay for the Baja time.

Gabriel Garcia

Reaction
Confirmated drivers for the party
Roger Norman
Larry Roeseler
B.J. Baldwin
Horacio Pereyra
Román Pereyra
Rodrigo Ampudia Senior
Rodrigo Ampudia Junior

This drivers are gonna bring his race cars, you can be part of this, if you wanna, you can send me a PM or a e-mail to ggarcia@elvigia.net, for put your name in this list, is gonna be fun and this time, i don´t make the autopgraph party of the newspaper El Vigia, but i received a call from my friend, Rodrigo Ampudia and his manager, Anibal Paniagua, for get involved in this.
Also you can bring posters and stickers for gift to the fans, we gonna show the videos of the first 4 rounds of the Lucas Oil Series of short course (Primm and Arizona) and the new video of Cactus Films, the San Felipe 250.

bajabit

Reaction
I just word from my friends in Ensenada that Papas&Beer will host an off-road evening.
There will be race cars on display as a matter of fact if you are entered in the Baja500 and bring your race car to the restaurant that evening your first round of drinks is on the house.... so I heard?

What about bikes? If we bring our race bike do we also get the 1st round of drinks free?
Either way it sounds like a great time. We should be done prerunning by that evening.

Gabriel Garcia

Reaction
Yeah Bajabit, the bikes are invitated too, is a party for all the drivers and classes of bikes, buggys and trucks, not only a Trophy-Trucks or a big car.

Matt Stevens

Reaction
I hate all of you... its not bad enough that your in mexico and I'm working but now you have to post up a papas & beer party thread. :mad: