97 BJ Baldwin

will revise later.....

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
What about Bilek / Jangaard #1567? They should be up there

RB Components

Reaction
not sure george called this in real quick before he started the drivers meeting .....a full list should follow within 30 min

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
not sure george called this in real quick before he started the drivers meeting .....a full list should follow within 30 min

Sounds good thanks

RB Components

Reaction
1575 Pat Dean
31 Andy McMillin
19 Tim Herbst
71 Rick D Johnson
1517 Kevin Colan
1549 Sam Berri
76 Jesse Jones
42 Wil Statts
1029 Bryce Menzies
1549 Dennis Boyle
23 Mark McMillin
8025 Macrae Glass
1582 Rick Brabec
1220 Ryan J Staats
97 BJ Baldwin

will revise later.....

9 Whitton
60 Michael Voudouris
1588 Gary Weyhrich
1003 Mike Lawrence
1564 John Koltura
1581 Charles Rodrick
7286 David Caspino
1052 Todd Elam
1545 Vince Galewick
1567 Mike Bilek
2091 Greg Parker
1123 Lee Banning Jr
2030 Kevin Smith
1528 Chuck Dempsey

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
i dont mean to piss on your cornflakes but........ your coverage sucks.......never any results or times or complete list of finishers.....nothing........you post "add times together"......WHAT TIMES? why dont you post a list of the finishers with thier daily finishing times and overall times???? i dont get it.....

RB Components

Reaction
i dont mean to piss on your cornflakes but........ your coverage sucks.......never any results or times or complete list of finishers.....nothing........you post "add times together"......WHAT TIMES? why dont you post a list of the finishers with thier daily finishing times and overall times???? i dont get it.....
Pete..........Do you have anything good to say. Why don't you try to get results and post them, maybe this is where your talent is. I am not sure what we did to piss you off, but we are bringing the best coverage we can with what we have. BITD provides us sheets and they released them at 3:30 this morning. We are trying to get this updated.

THX RB

JON-E

Reaction
With all the technology these days i don't understand why the results can't be posted. I would like to know who actually had the fastest time yesterday and what the overall times look like.

Justin

Reaction

Why such an a$$hole all the time? If you dont like what is posted simply don't read it instead of talking I failed spelling.

Harpo

Reaction
Pete..........Do you have anything good to say. Why don't you try to get results and post them, maybe this is where your talent is. I am not sure what we did to piss you off, but we are bringing the best coverage we can with what we have. BITD provides us sheets and they released them at 3:30 this morning. We are trying to get this updated.

THX RB

He isn't pissed off! That's just his abrasive personality! The Sugarcoat king!

RG1Baja

Reaction

THX RB

You wont ever make him happy. He wonders why nobody will listen to the cries anymore.

JoeyD23

Reaction
Great job RB! Some of us are thrilled with the coverage you are providing! Keep up the HARD work that no one else is doing!

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction

THX RB

about your coverage? no, sorry.....i dont see anything to comment on.............if there is some tell me where to find it.....i went to your site but cant find anything.......maybe im at the wrong site....please post a link to the site with all the up to date race information.....or just the results from the last 2 days would be great.............

RB Components

Reaction
about your coverage? no, sorry.....i dont see anything to comment on.............if there is some tell me where to find it.....i went to your site but cant find anything.......maybe im at the wrong site....please post a link to the site with all the up to date race information.....or just the results from the last 2 days would be great.............
Videos from Three Days.....http://www.trackinginternational.com/live-chat/
Tracking......http://www.trackinginternational.com/tracking/

This should be enough to keep you entertained

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
how about the overall results from day one, day two and the combined overall times for the top 20 after day two.......does anyone know this???? does anyone know who is winning at this point???? does anyone know any website that has the results??