Ticket's beware there all writing tickets!!!!

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
I don't know if it's just me but I've been noticing that ALL law enforcement agencies are writing tickets!!! Don't get me wrong I know the CHP have always written lots of tickets,but I've seen a lot of S.D. County Sheriff's writing people up,I drive a lot for my job so I'm all over S.D county all day long,heck one of my buddies got a ticket from a park ranger for crossing a double yellow in Cuyamaca!! Also seen BLM,and USFS police writing tickets around back country.Is there that much of a push for revenue?

BTW I' haven't got any tickets lately,if you were thinking that!!!;)

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
State is out of money and needs more of it, plain and simple.

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
So I guess we can just call a ticket a I,f-t up tax!!!!

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
I don't know if it's just me but I've been noticing that ALL law enforcement agencies are writing tickets!!! Don't get me wrong I know the CHP have always written lots of tickets,but I've seen a lot of S.D. County Sheriff's writing people up,I drive a lot for my job so I'm all over S.D county all day long,heck one of my buddies got a ticket from a park ranger for crossing a double yellow in Cuyamaca!! Also seen BLM,and USFS police writing tickets around back country.Is there that much of a push for revenue?

BTW I' haven't got any tickets lately,if you were thinking that!!!;)
State is out of money and needs more of it, plain and simple.
Don't think it's a revenue push necessarily. Writing tickets doesn't make all that much money actually...

Think of it more like this - With budget crunches, there will be budget cutbacks..... Well, if department heads/supervisors value their budgets, they are going to push their employees to show they are busy..... You gotta show that you are needed so you don't get cut..... or get cut less. How do you do that? By showing quantitative statistics that show you're busy....

just my .02

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
So I guess we can just call a ticket a I,f-t up tax!!!!
Oh that would be priceless to say to someone..... Inevitably, half the "clients" I talk to ask "What's the fine?!!!!?" Wonder how long it would be before I was in my boss's office for replying, "No fine for this speeding ticket, it's more of a "You 'effed up tax....."

:eek:

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Oh that would be priceless to say to someone..... Inevitably, half the "clients" I talk to ask "What's the fine?!!!!?" Wonder how long it would be before I was in my boss's office for replying, "No fine for this speeding ticket, it's more of a "You 'effed up tax....."

:eek:
Yeah, my father is in law enforcement ,he calls the stupid things do FELONY STUPID!!!!

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Don't think it's a revenue push necessarily. Writing tickets doesn't make all that much money actually...

Think of it more like this - With budget crunches, there will be budget cutbacks..... Well, if department heads/supervisors value their budgets, they are going to push their employees to show they are busy..... You gotta show that you are needed so you don't get cut..... or get cut less. How do you do that? By showing quantitative statistics that show you're busy....

just my .02
Eh, what do you know, your governor isn't the friggin Terminator....:D

MALIBLOC

Reaction
just got a cell phone ticket , 132.00 , doing my part to stimilate the economy, went out and bought a handfree device right after it.

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
yeah they been cracking down on trucks too, i got stop in the anaheim truck scales next to the 91 freeway, they had 4 officers and each one would stop a truck and as soon as they were done they would stop another trucker

fordnut

Reaction

just my .02
I agree a 100% with you.

200MPHTape

Reaction
Shanon, thanks for noticing! My truck's cruise control will work down to 35MPH, which I use ALL THE TIME. Ride up my butt all you want then get pissed when you pass me to get a ticket. You would be surprised at how many people have no clue too how to maintain speed or get on a freeway at speed, causing everyone on the freeway to brake for them and causing accidents.. I'm sure the LEO on here have seen it enough, to just live with it. Don't blame this on California drivers because over half the state is from else were. Why the F do some folks have to merge onto the freeway at 45 and head for the fast lane then flip you off for being on the brakes on their butt then accelerate away? Or been on the freeway for 30 miles and cruise control set at 65, coming up on a car that is in the third lane doing 55 and get in the passing/fast lane to pass them then they accelerate, when you tried not to F up the guy coming up on you at 70? I can go on for ever with the way IDIOTS drive and cause the traffic we have here in Ca. But the ticket writing is they are not letting people slide as much, I wish they would start looking at the A-holes that force their way onto the freeway not coming up to speed, then a mile down the road they are blowing by you.

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Shanon, thanks for noticing! My truck's cruise control will work down to 35MPH, which I use ALL THE TIME. Ride up my butt all you want then get pissed when you pass me to get a ticket. You would be surprised at how many people have no clue too how to maintain speed or get on a freeway at speed, causing everyone on the freeway to brake for them and causing accidents.. I'm sure the LEO on here have seen it enough, to just live with it. Don't blame this on California drivers because over half the state is from else were. Why the F do some folks have to merge onto the freeway at 45 and head for the fast lane then flip you off for being on the brakes on their butt then accelerate away? Or been on the freeway for 30 miles and cruise control set at 65, coming up on a car that is in the third lane doing 55 and get in the passing/fast lane to pass them then they accelerate, when you tried not to F up the guy coming up on you at 70? I can go on for ever with the way IDIOTS drive and cause the traffic we have here in Ca. But the ticket writing is they are not letting people slide as much, I wish they would start looking at the A-holes that force their way onto the freeway not coming up to speed, then a mile down the road they are blowing by you.

All good points, Iwill admit I am a speeder know doubt about it,my point is that,why if not for the money are all these guys writing tickets??? POWER?? Showing self worth??

Everyone just BEWARE!!!!!!

baja619

Reaction
Shannon, r u aware of the Speed Enforcement Zone on I-8 starting at Lake Jennings going East and Blossom valley to Los Coches going West.

Also be aware of several Speed Traps on the 67 North after the construction zone.

Dreamcatcher

Reaction
Shannon, r u aware of the Speed Enforcement Zone on I-8 starting at Lake Jennings going East and Blossom valley to Los Coches going West.

Also be aware of several Speed Traps on the 67 North after the construction zone.
CHP is always hiding behind that tree on the 67 just past the construction. I was doing 65 and he litterally walked out into traffic and pointed his radar straight at me. I was like Holy S--t!

baja619

Reaction
Almost got blasted by him last week, but not before I was jamming down and I saw a CHP crown vic hiding behind the K-Rail right as you pass between the mountains as you open up into the valley.

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Almost got blasted by him last week, but not before I was jamming down and I saw a CHP crown vic hiding behind the K-Rail right as you pass between the mountains as you open up into the valley.

Yeah I've seen every speed trap in east county,and most of them in the north,FYI, they received extra money for enforcement on the 67 due to to many fatalities....

RojoOjoRacin

Reaction
I got a ticket on the 67 at slaughterhouse canyon rd... The policia was hiding behind a bush & pulled two of over at the same time...

Jack

Reaction
just got a cell phone ticket , 132.00 , doing my part to stimilate the economy, went out and bought a handfree device right after it.
I thought cell phone tickets were only $20 then $50 after the first. Did the rate go up or did they add on other offences?

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
Reaction
I tend to drive a little faster because I don't like getting bunched up with a herd of morons who can't even stay in their lane. I would rather stay in the clear but that makes me a target for speeding tickets. With all the congestion we have in SoCal I don't know why they won't ticket the roadblockers who ride their brakes and intentionally block. :(