Tie Rod Ends?

ChromolyKid

Reaction
I have a 1990 Chevy C1500 with a bent Driver's side outer Tie Rod End. I figure now would be a good time to upgrade to a bigger package. I have a CST LT kit on the front (which I believe uses fabtech spindles). I've been looking around for a good set of Tie Rod Ends and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions.
Summit Racing has a few, but I'm looking for something engineered for off-road purposes.
I've seen Blitzkrieg has a set for 99-06 Chevy's, but they're not the same design.
Any suggestions would be great.
Thanks.

Dirtrunner21

Reaction
well how good are you at fabbing with metal? you could make your own steering links and throw on some heims... not too hard plus you save on buying a kit.. just build off the rod coming off your pitman and idler arms... ditch the link connecting from those to your spindles and make your own with some tubing and heim it up!

ChromolyKid

Reaction
Sounds like a good idea... But I don't have the experience or tools to do a project like that. Thanks for the advice though, I think I might just have a shop fab some up for me rather than buy a kit that may not work correctly.