Tijuana Desert Challenge

Keith_SD

Reaction
The first 15 miles are pretty brutal with lots of rocks and off camber hills with deep ruts.
IMG_1214.JPGIMG_1216.JPGIMG_1223.JPGIMG_1240.JPGIMG_1242.JPGIMG_1247.JPG

Last edited:

Keith_SD

Reaction
Contingency row is near where it was as last year on Paseo de los Heros, beside Hotel Lucerna.

Attachments

• Capture Lucerna.PNG
    Capture Lucerna.PNG
    513.7 KB · Views: 218

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Awesome thanks, Im actually staying at Hotel Lucerna this year

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JulioBaeza28

Reaction
Contingency row is near where it was as last year on Paseo de los Heros, beside Hotel Lucerna.
That blue line on the map is the actual contingency row? ... wondering about the access, I want to avoid the TJ traffic

Mooch2Peril

Reaction
Public promise, not a threat to John “Andrew” Entwistle who likes to ram Class 11s not just the damage, but at the B1k you took out multiple 11s almost killing a driver of 1 team with his sportsman entry Brenthel trophy truck spec #208. You are warned! So much as love tap an 11.....How you’re even allowed to race despite all the go pro video submitted to SCORE/Roger/Abelardo of you deliberately ramming 11s at the 17 B1k at speed, so much so, even using one as a speed bump as you ran up on the roof of it, will NOT BE TOLORATED!

From one Texan to another dude, “don’t mess with Texas”

On a lighter note, Rest of RDC you know this dude or see him just a friendly reminder to him is enough of the now written rule (in bold face all caps font), don’t hit a blue light

Last edited:

Keith_SD

Reaction
That blue line on the map is the actual contingency row? ... wondering about the access, I want to avoid the TJ traffic
To the best of my knowledge per the Schedule of Events, yes. Contingency Row is next to Hotel Lucerna and Tech Inspection staging is on David Alfaro Siqueros.

Hurley37

Reaction
So the schedule for Sunday says the same as Saturday but in inverted order. But does that mean the trucks start first on Sunday? Or am I over thinking this

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

Keith_SD

Reaction
The staging and starting times are the same for your group both days. The starting order in your class is the only thing inverted. I.E if you went off the line first in your class on Saturday you will go off last in your class on Sunday. The rest is the same.

I would make sure you still attend the racer meeting at 7:00 Friday at Hotel Lucerna just in case things change.

Last edited:

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Reaction
I know it’s not a massive race but does anyone know of any tracking? They also said no VCP’s gonna be interesting how much course cutting is monitored and enforced.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I know it’s not a massive race but does anyone know of any tracking? They also said no VCP’s gonna be interesting how much course cutting is monitored and enforced.
Per Fishgistics, there is supposed to be tracking for this one...

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I will be sending all of my updates through Fishgistics for the afternoon races

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
will it go far enough??? and what class is it in???
Its in Baja-E I think and from what little info I could get is that it can go 60 miles or 2 hours on one charge. So it should easily do the 2 laps each day.

Ben77

Reaction
Any word on SCORE blocking Pit Acces Road for spectators?

I just want to spectate