Tim Staab

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Anyone have a recent update regarding Tim Staab? I haven't heard much lately and was interested to hear how he is recovering.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Ryno

Reaction
Waldo-

I asked the guys @ Baja Designs how he was doing about a month ago. They said he was home, and getting better, but recovery of speech was realy slow. They said his Mom was caring for him, and he was in a pretty intense therapy regiment. My best wishes go out to him...@ 24, it's a shame to see such a rising star take such a hard hit. Godspeed his full recovery!!

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

ntsqd

Reaction
Thanks for the update.

A guy I knew when I was a kid was accidently run over in a MX race. Leader of the trailing pack tried to avoid him and crushed his helmet. Rick had to start from scratch, walking, talking, bladder control, etc. As hard as it was to watch him start over, I'm sure it was harder on him. It was very hard on Rick's family, Tim's mom needs all the support she can get.

Tim, godspeed.....

TS

I used swerve around my halucinations, now I drive right thru them.

Eric_M

Reaction
i dont mean any disrespect by asking this but, who is Tim Staab? and what happened to him? thanks, later

sand is for people who lack the skills navigate objects

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
He was Johnny Cambells (SP?) partner for Honda.

See ya in the dirt!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
One of the best young Desert Racers to ride a Honda...or any bike for that matter.

Kris
"I was thinking the exact same thing about you..."

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Thanks for the information. I hadn't heard anything in a long while and wanted to make sure he was still making progress. Tim and his family are in my prayers for a healthy life in the future!

Tim was an up and coming desert racer for Honda. He is a young and fast local from Socal. He lives down in the San Diego area (OB I think). Recover Well!!!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
He lives in Pacific Beach right on the bay. It was nice to see a Honda Box van at the beach. Hope he makes a full recovery.

See ya in the dirt!

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Tim, if you are reading this. We will seeing you in the desert soon..............

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.socalmotocross.com/vtrracing//>Speed Safely</A>