Time for a new Clutch....

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
Ok so Im getting a new clutch in a few weeks and I have no idea what to get, Im not getting another stock replacement!, so I was looking at centerforce, and my question is, whats the differences between Centerforce 1, Centerforce 2 and Dual friction clutches?? <font color="red"> </font color>

Bajatoy

Reaction
In my opinion, parts like that should be left stock. Nobody spends more money on R&amp;D on parts than a big name producer like toyota! I would stick with the stock clutch. They grab great and last forever and usually cost less than "upgraded" parts like that.

cleartoy

Reaction
Chelsea, get a Centerforce . When mine goes, im gettin the Dual Friction. Im on 33s with locker, so should do well. Did good in the last Toyota i had.

Puttin a Centerforce 2 in my freinds 95 2wd on the 10th. If you wanna drive over from AZ to help us out, that would be fine.

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
Hmmm...Yeah ill definatly be there David! HAH I WISH!!

My clutch lasted for about a year, I dont know if thats good or not, but Im sure I could go another 6 months easily, I just wanted to try something different.

drtdevil93

Reaction
LC Engineering carries a large line of clutches. ive used their heavy duty (lightest), and their dual composite, both work excellent. i really like the dual composite, doesnt feel bad at all, and no slipping during street racing launches on 33's.

erik

singlehanded

Reaction
Erik you smokin some civics with that new motor or what?

Reaction
Don't know how similar Fords and yota's are, but I put a centerforce stage II in my ranger about a year ago and it has held up well. This is with 31's stock gearing and very frequent punishment in the dunes.