• Forum membership has its advantages....

Time to save racing!

The fun police are at it again. Rather than focusing on the real polluters (Corporations) they are trying to punish law abiding tax paying racers and fun seekers.

We need everybody's help on this one!

Here is what the EPA was trying to push through:

EPA regulation could make MotoAmerica racing illegal

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2015-07-13/pdf/2015-15500.pdf

Here is the response from SEMA:

The Recognizing the Protection of Motorsports Act of 2016 (RPM Act) | SEMA

Text - H.R.4715 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): RPM Act of 2016

Bdub 1020

Not all democrats are idiots. Some are educated idiots. But then that just makes them sheep that follow the rich ones lol. Oh I forgot I am a registered Independent so I don't have a say sorry!

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Fun police ... Lol.. I remember a quote" you are having too much fun!!!! Look at you!!! It's going to take two weeks to wipe the smile off your face!!!"Off road in the USA has been under attack for decades.. Like boiling the chicken.. Incrementalism, slowly turning up the heat till we are all cooked.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Bdub 1020

The more people try and bring attn. to Desert Racing (not short course) will end up being our downfall. Less spotlight , less trying to make money off the sport that's most peoples hobby and keep things relatively quiet and we can fly under the radar here in the West.

Mike321

The fun police are at it again. Rather than focusing on the real polluters (Corporations) they are trying to punish law abiding tax paying racers and fun seekers.

We need everybody's help on this one!

Here is what the EPA was trying to push through:

EPA regulation could make MotoAmerica racing illegal

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2015-07-13/pdf/2015-15500.pdf

Here is the response from SEMA:

The Recognizing the Protection of Motorsports Act of 2016 (RPM Act) | SEMA

Text - H.R.4715 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): RPM Act of 2016
Isn't the last link posted the answer to the problem -- shouldn't that get more attention? Where's the petition to support H.R. 4715?

The more people try and bring attn. to Desert Racing (not short course) will end up being our downfall. Less spotlight , less trying to make money off the sport that's most peoples hobby and keep things relatively quiet and we can fly under the radar here in the West.
You mean like the the whole keep your guns quiet? NRA style?

Bdub 1020

You mean like the the whole keep your guns quiet? NRA style?
Really Guns and the NRA are worldwide with millions of members. Off road desert racing (again not short course). 3 0r 4 states with what 600 racers. BLM and every Libby looking to shut our Hobby down.

johnnyweb

I don't see a lot of bills or legislation by Republicans to close land use or limit our freedoms. Just Saying!

I do agree the two party system just divides our country.

However the one side is all racist, rich, bigots that hide behind there guns and are killing our environment.

Then there is the other side that will blindly do whatever they are told by there supreme leaders. Lost there balls upon sign up and mooch this country and citizens for everything they can to make them feel warm and fuzzy.

LOLLOL

Seriously though when is enough going to be enough! Leave us alone! The non use of the internal combustion engine is not going to put a spot in the bucket on your climate change graphs. It just isn't!!

tooltime

Oh boy! Ive said it before, and I'll say it again. If they continue to close lands, it has a greater effect than just us "off roaders." It will directly affect every shock, tire, wheel,lighting, suspension and any other manufacturer and fabricator which provides products and services to us, the little guys. If I cant off road, then I dont need my 15k worth of chassis parts, or the 1500 in tires for my 4x4 rig. Hell, I may as well just buy a car again if I cant go off road. Why do I need all these accessories for a rig that I cant take off road? It even affects the vehicle manufactures with truck sales...The list goes on and on. This is a job killer all the way around! Ive sent letters to my state officials. Off Roading is my drug, my therapy.

Mark Newhan

I nominate Mad Media to be the official spokesmen for the cause. With their marketing expertise with events like the Mint 400 and campaigns such as Monster Energy, Toyo, BFG and countless others, their presence and stature are undisputed. The way they burst onto the scene and rapidly gained control and grew their space is a tribute to the leadership that this sport needs to tackle the onslot of forces that have been active in taking our gauranteed right to pursue happiness as laid forth in our founding documents.

J Prich

I nominate Mad Media to be the official spokesmen for the cause. With their marketing expertise with events like the Mint 400 and campaigns such as Monster Energy, Toyo, BFG and countless others, their presence and stature are undisputed. The way they burst onto the scene and rapidly gained control and grew their space is a tribute to the leadership that this sport needs to tackle the onslot of forces that have been active in taking our gauranteed right to pursue happiness as laid forth in our founding documents.
Same goes for land use...past time for someone with some skills worked to herd the cats and help unify the efforts!