Tire brands and Off Road Racing Support.

bobsson

So I know BFG has top notch support for drivers who choose their tires with pit support, a radio channel providing updates on race conditions and so on, but do any other brands offer this to smaller guys?

My trucks currently running Kumho tires but I'm considering switching and I was curious if any other brands work with the seller classes and lower budget racers.

TRichards

I think General tire had a deal with Baja Pits. Other than that and BFG I don't think there are any others.

crazyeye

I thought I saw on here that Toyo was offering the same thing through mag 7.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bobsson

I thought I saw on here that Toyo was offering the same thing through mag 7.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I looked that up and I see it mentions races for 2015, but nothing for this year. I'll try shooting them an email and seeing if they still offer it.

Any one know of any other brands?

J Prich

GT is not doing free Baja Puts support this year. They still have a racer program for discounted tires and pay cash contingency.

El_Dude

Not because im a pit captain, but your best option is to hire us(Baja Pits) and run any tire. We dont work with GT anymore.. ..

johndjmix

So general isn't even doing free Baja pits for the trophy lites?

--John

Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

MasTacos

If you are running Toyos are are looking for support for the 500 and have not already set up support via Toyo or through Mag7 directly, please PM me. Mag7 is providing free pit service to all Toyo customers for the 500 and 1000

PAB

40's rock!
BFG has the top stuff and the comms to support every level of off-road racer. No reason to go anywhere else if this is possible for you and your team.

I also have much respect for Mag7 and Baja pits, both are very committed and you see them all over the race tracks.

I know Mag7 is working on upgrading their web page and Geoff Hill from Baja Bound Insurance is helping to spool them up stronger. Geoff is the man and I think he will be great making some upgrades to the program.

Big love to Carlos at Baja Pits, he has been really working to make it possible for those in need to have pits and their pre-run pits are a big help for the long loops when they are needed.