Tire Lost at Snore 250

PGMazzio

Reaction
I lost a tire in the Snore race this weekend. It is a 37" Maxxis Trepador on a Walker Evans beadlock. I was told it was seen at mile marker 21. If anyone has it it would greatly appreciate a message. Thanks Phil Mazzio Phil@mazziomotorsports.com

redskull

Reaction
i have your tire. we were working the check right by there and picked it up.

brokedickracing

Reaction
you were right in that corner wernt you. were is the next race that you are going to be at. I am the codriver. By the way thank you

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
you were right in that corner wernt you. were is the next race that you are going to be at. I am the codriver. By the way thank you
If it counts, I ran over it once. Ok, hit it, maybe I didn't run over it. That is where our truck broke down on the last lap so I helped put it in the back of the check point truck. Damn heavy like ours. Now my back hurts. LOL

nafecarytrid

Reaction
i have your tire. we were working the check right by there and picked it up.
Thanks Clint. I was just asking around tonight at the board meeting. Let me know if you need any help getting it back to them. I will be working at the BITD Henderson race if he needs to pick it up there. Otherwise we'll see you both in Laughlin. :)

redskull

Reaction
i will be at the powder puffrace this weekend, ill be at bitd henderson and ill be at snore laughlin.