Tires

tapeworm

Reaction
For the rears I try to buy them used from the 1600 teams. Fronts are brand new from any of the off road parts retailers. Simpletire.com is a great place to find reasonably priced front tires if you run the E rated trailer tires.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

Grease Weed

Reaction
Yeah. Fronts I’m good on. Don’t really kill those, unless a rock jumps out and attacks them. Didn’t know if anyone maybe had a hook up on the rears.

BUDMAN975

Reaction
I’ve run the BFGOODRICH KR2 on many of my vehicles and after shaving them down they were perfect for a 9 car! The SNORE series and BFGOODRICH has set up a great contingency program, check it out on the snoreracing.net website.

Grease Weed

Reaction
I’ve run the BFGOODRICH KR2 on many of my vehicles and after shaving them down they were perfect for a 9 car! The SNORE series and BFGOODRICH has set up a great contingency program, check it out on the snoreracing.net website.
Just checked the contingency page on SNORE’s web page. BFG just says details to come soon.. I’m getting ready to buy some tire for the season it would be awesome if BFG was putting some type of contingency for the limited classes. I all ready sport BFG’s on all my daily rides now. Maybe like Yokohama use to do????

BUDMAN975

Reaction
Jackson Motorsports Group 1-800-722-3234 east coast so call early.

Faulk9

Reaction
Skinny Pedal Racing (229) 886-1141...tell him Wayne sent ya.

Grease Weed

Reaction
Got in contact with Jackson Motorsports about the BFG KR2. 32x9.5r15 KR2 Their prices for racers were $232.20 per tire plus $10 per tire shipped. And far as contingency for SNORE they have nothing in place for racers.

Grease Weed

Reaction
Anyone know the difference between the BFG KR2 and KM3? Compound? Weight? Tread pattern looks the same.

tapeworm

Reaction
According to statistics the KR2 is about 39 pounds per tire and the KM3 is around 41.5 per tire. I’m not sure about compound.

Grease Weed

Reaction
Did you find that info on BFG’s website?Looks like the Super Digger is still the lightest.

tapeworm

Reaction
I found that on the bfg website. I’m wondering if you could knock off a couple of pounds by having the tread buffed out.

Maxwell_99

Reaction
Mickey Thompson was the best for contingency. They sent us a debit card with money on it. Then they would just load more money on it as we kept winning. You could spend it on whatever you wanted too. By far the best I’ve had.

Psycho 910

Reaction
I have 5 or 6 supperdiggers if anyone is interested. About 50% tread, perfect for class 9.