tires

BigD

can anyone in hook a brother up with some tires??!!! im lookin for 315x75x16's... or any reccommendations on where to find cheap tires?? im lookin for an all terrain type tread but anything will do. thanks -dustin

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Check with tucker tire in Covina..talk with Scott Felt. Tell him Kris from across the street sent you.

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late..."

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
I would also say tucker tire in laguna niguel thats where I get all my tires. How many tucker tires are there? "When your tuckered your tired."

DMSRACE

Those are owned by the Tucker bros. 2 bros up here in covina and 1 down at the beach...

Racer

To live life half throttle would be a waste....

Waldo

Safehouse
I just picked up a full size spare for my F-150 @ Tucker Tire in Laguna Nigel. I purchased an American racing wheel with a Maxxis Buckshot Mudder 285x75x16 both for $220. I know someone else on this board has delt with Wade at Tucker Tire and he got a pretty good deal on the 315's and swears by the Maxxis tire.

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you are right.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Well if youa re lookin in Laguna...also check out Just Tires..tlak to Black Mike (he's actually white) and tell him Dominic sent you...I got 4 33/10.5 BFG muds and 5 wheels for under a grand..

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late..."