TNN Building a prerunner

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
On TNN they are building a prerunner right now

Kris

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>

Greg

Kris, a kit with fenders or custom stuff? is the desert thing going public?

Greg

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
It's just some guy with a mullet installing fiberglass and a fabtech kit on a ranger, it's on the show TRUCKS. It's actually a pretty cool show, they do some cool projects, early bronco's, jeeps, stuff like that, I was suprised to see the prerunner, (that show was a couple months old). But the host is kind of a cheeseball with a mullet. But when he's done with his projects he takes them on the trail and beats on them. maybe he'll do this with the "project prerunner".

Jaron

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Yup just a hick with a mullet...looks straight from Hazzard County, maybe Bo's cousin. All they did was slap on some glass when I was watching and said to "stay tuned for the monster 33 in. tire install". He did some nice work on the fenders though.

Kris

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
the next episdoe will feature the fabtech kit with custom beams, custom buckets, etc. Even new leaf springs, I was suprised, no big blocks. What I love about that show is how he always says, "you'll need to cut here, so get out your plasma cutter...." like everyone watching TNN has a plasma cutter. I wish it was that simple to do it in your driveway. I also like how he put the spare tire mount in the dead center of the bed, to take up as much space as possible. anyone see the Wicked Willy's they built on that show? it was nice.
later, Jaron

jeff

I give that Stacey guy credit for beating the crap out of what he builds. He built up a nice looking and $$$ high bucks Blazer that he just went out and hammered (at least for a TV show) it... and even got the thing stuck up to its doors in mud. I'm curious to hear if he romps the Ranger like he does everything else he beats. The guy even had the courage to romp the ProComp equipped "Project High Sierra" pretty good. I think HotRod TV needs to take some hints from this guy. Call me a closet redneck but I think the show is pretty good - if you've never watched it give it a chance.

martininsocal

hey jaron- everyone in hazard county has a plasma...right next to its plants dad!

If your gonna go, go BIG