TO DO LIST

JenDiggityDirt

Today (Saturday) Aggressive Suspensions (division of Fabtech) will be holding their grand opening of their new building from 9-4:00. KROQ will be there, there'll be vendors, giveaways, and vehicles on display. The address is 2991 E. Whitestar, Anaheim, CA 92806 (hey, isn't that on the same street as Sir Donahoe?)
March 30 Malibu Dan will bringing us another great Offroad Expo presented by 97.1 KLSX, but this time United Prerunners will be a big part of it! We'll be having our first (annual?) JUMPFEST and it's going to work like this: If you're a member, bring your truck out. If you're not a member bring your truck out and sign up on site (it's $15 for the year). Jump your truck off the launch we'll design specifically for the event and you get a raffle ticket for some really cool prizes and/or $CASH$. With time permitting, most people should be able to jump as many times as they want, which means there should be plenty of excitement all day long. Of course, there will also be tons of race vehicles on display, vendors, food, BEER (I know how you Dezert People love your beer), and a live broadcast with some special guests. Bring the kids. See ya there!
P.S. You can get all the info for the JUMPFEST on www.prerunners.com

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

Donahoe

Yep Jen right down the street... THere goes the naboirhood....

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

JenDiggityDirt

Which race? If it was solely my event I would probably change the weekend, but since it's not and the date can't be changed, we may as well go out and have a good time. Not everyone's going to Glamis or Ocotillo.

JCA

There is a Fud race that weekend. A lot of people do plan on going to the dez on most holiday weekends but as I stated before oh well. Now I am tossed on where to go but most likely I am helping a friend race (if he does). Maybe next event?

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

CoiloverKid

...and i'll try to be there and catch it all on film! i havent been to enough events to really get some good footage and make ALOT of progress, but it's all coming along well...i'll be coming to meets now that i've got some more time and some freinds to go with that are regulars in attendance. do you have say in who's going to be on the media list, Jen?

<font color=red>NEVER LIFT!</font color=red>

gary

i think it's still on...looks like they are combining it with the Malibu Dan event in long beach...

fishd00d

What A Joke
Jen can we please clarify, cause it says it has been postponed and it says its because people were going to be gone that weekend and then it says its on?? Jen please help here :)

Go Big Or Go Home

Tyson

Gary you gonna jump since its no longer a contest and you don't have to worry about breaking stuff???

<font color=red>&lt;--ME IN MY TRUCK

JenDiggityDirt

Fish, here's some clarification: the annual Championships have been postponed. In it's place we are having JUMPFEST which is not a competition, but an exhibition. With all the promos that the station will be doing, not to mention all the flyers that I have passed out already, as well as other ways the event will be promoted, there are bound to be a lot of people there that have never seen anything like trucks hitting a jump at speed. We want to get as many people as we can out there to show them and as an incentive we are hoping to have a lot of cool prizes and cash to give away to the people who participate. The winners of the prizes will be determined NOT by distance, but by raffle. Any other questions let me know. I know it's short notice and I know it's not the best weekend to hold an event, but if you don't already have plans, then I think it would be a pretty cool way to spend the day.
P.S. The grand opening at Aggressive Suspension was pretty cool. The new building is really nice, with a huge showroom that's all studly with flames everywhere, diamond plate, and Rick Huseman's truck (just the body) hanging from the ceiling (if you squint you can kinda make out the prerunners.com sticker on the rear of the bedside!). There were a lot of the usual vendors and faces, which is always nice. MasterCraft has some new seats I want for my truck bad. The leopard print PRPs will be for sale soon! It was a really nice day, beautiful weather, good people, and trucks...what more could you want? However, the evening was far more exciting/interesting (Tuff Truck at the Orange Show in San Bern) but there's too much to write at the moment. I'll definitely relay the tale later, though.

JCA

Jen are they setting it up like last year with trucks on display? What race trucks have commited? If at the last min I decide to come up will I be able to put my truck on display? Thanks

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Hey guys dont forget about the DUFFCO meeting March 16 at noon.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.animalhousedesigns.net>Animal House</A>

Gabe Lara

Kris,

FINALLY, a meeting closer to us, huh?!
Should be a pretty good turnout.........With a few SUPRISES to boot........!

-Gabe

Greg

The last time we did a meeting in the Upland/Montclaire area it was HUGE. This should be even better.

Greg

JenDiggityDirt

Good point, Kritter! I have all the info on this weekend's meeting at Duffco in San Dimas on our site under "EVENTS." Duffco Dan rocks out with his, oh nevermind...it's going to be a good time for sure! We also have a meeting coming up in San Clemente at Giant Fab. I normally don't post our regular meeting info on the general discussion board so sorry Klaus, if it's overstepping any bounds! We've pretty much got something going on every month so just check our site for event info.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Everybody be sure to bring your I failed spelling kickers, belt buckles andtight pants so we can go to Montana's aftewards!

On second thought Applebees sounds a little better.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.animalhousedesigns.net>Animal House</A>