• Forum membership has its advantages....

TOBY PRICE IRONMAN

nev taylor

TOBY PRICE IS RACING THE FINKE DESERT RACE INBOTH CAR AND BIKE. FINISHED CAR SECTION IN 5TH . HOPPED INTO A HELCOPTER JUMPED ON HIS BIKE AND AT HALF WAY POINT LEADING BY 2 MINUTES.THEN TOMMORROW THE RETURN TRIP

bobsson

That's bad ass, I couldn't imagine racing the same stage twice in a day. That's got to put a pounding on your body.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Wow, I dont know anything about that race but the format itself seems interesting. Most races do bikes first before the cars tear it up! I cant even imagine going from car to bike though... Good luck!!

nev taylor

update toby came 2nd overall in the gieser truck this morning.he is going back to finke for the afternoon return trip on the bike. (HE won the bike leg yesterday)

Brain171

Toby is a class act, a badass on the bike and obviously behind the wheel. I saw him in Anaheim at Supercross, he was there with his Dakar trophy. He let me take a picture with him while I was holding the trophy. Pretty cool for someone he doesn't know.

calstyl2

A few years ago I worked on him at a National Hare and Hound with the scariest neck fracture I have ever seen, displaced, he was walking around asking for a ride home.
Everytime I see him racing I smile and know how lucky he was, one in a million injury.

nev taylor

A few years ago I worked on him at a National Hare and Hound with the scariest neck fracture I have ever seen, displaced, he was walking around asking for a ride home.
Everytime I see him racing I smile and know how lucky he was, one in a million injury.
hi mate thank you for what you did for toby it is usually the first responders that determine the eventual outcome so to you and all the personell that were present we down under thank you for that.