• Forum membership has its advantages....

ace_photo

GET SOME
Ever buy a vehicle for offroad use and say – “if it were only a few inches shorter/longer or wish it were laid out this way or why the hell did it come like that?”
Todd Pankratz Bajito
Those comments are often in part of the conversations when you ask someone about their new rig but often followed by – I’ll change it one of these days.
This is where Todd Pankratz found himself with his brand new 2019 Can Am Maverick Max X, except he got right to it. Dubbed the “Bajito Edition”  Todd brought the Can Am home to his garage and wasted no time at all. Without any time on the UTV Todd set to cutting the car in half and shortening it 11” for a 123”...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

T.martin

Beautiful build.

Maybe I don't understand the routing of the breather hose for the fuel cell. It looks like the discriminator valve won't due anything in its current position.

Borracho Cantina

That is one fancy golf cart. Very cool. Is Todd related to the Legendary Wally Pankratz? My dad used to take me to Ascot when I was a kid. Saw him race there many times. Badass driver.

721 racing

Beautiful build.

Maybe I don't understand the routing of the breather hose for the fuel cell. It looks like the discriminator valve won't due anything in its current position.
Thank you T.martin. Actually, the discriminator valve does the same thing regardless of where it's mounted as long as the air flow is in the right direction, and it's not more than roughly 15* perpendicular to the ground. In this case it was for both packaging and aesthetic and air can still flow past the balls through the breather while the car is upright. If the car heaven forbid were sitting inverted the balls would still block the fuel purge except technically there would probably be less head pressure as the valve would be almost parallel to the bottom of the fuel cell.

721 racing

That is one fancy golf cart. Very cool. Is Todd related to the Legendary Wally Pankratz? My dad used to take me to Ascot when I was a kid. Saw him race there many times. Badass driver.
Thanks Borracho- Yes, Wally's dad and my grandfather were brothers. So we're second cousins. He is very insightful and extremely talented, and a very funny sense of humor.