Todd Wylie

Demonturtle

RDC Crypto
I saw that Todd Wylie is pre-entered for the Snore night race. Does anybody know what truck he is racing?

RaceAddict

RDC Crypto
Frankenstein! Frankie can compete with any TT out there. I know people might find that a dubious claim, however Frankie has nearly as much travel as a TT, imagine how it would behave with an aluminum block!

johnnyweb

RDC Crypto
Website
johnnyscustomautobody.com
Frankenstein! Frankie can compete with any TT out there. I know people might find that a dubious claim, however Frankie has nearly as much travel as a TT, imagine how it would behave with an aluminum block!
Does that class 8 truck comply to the rules to obtain said suspension travel??? I.E. notches in the frame and track width?

trailready

ADVERTISER
RDC Crypto
Frankie's a TT now:) Go Todd!

Matt Stevens

RDC Crypto
Website
www.beaverwater.info
Does that class 8 truck comply to the rules to obtain said suspension travel??? I.E. notches in the frame and track width?
Yes it does comply with 8 rules in all orgs and I was talking to Todd a few weeks ago and he mentioned something about tweeking the arms for even more travel... He said he was going to bring it back out soon.. hope he does that truck is sick!!!