Todd Wylie

Demonturtle

Reaction
I saw that Todd Wylie is pre-entered for the Snore night race. Does anybody know what truck he is racing?

RaceAddict

Reaction
Frankenstein! Frankie can compete with any TT out there. I know people might find that a dubious claim, however Frankie has nearly as much travel as a TT, imagine how it would behave with an aluminum block!

johnnyweb

Reaction
Frankenstein! Frankie can compete with any TT out there. I know people might find that a dubious claim, however Frankie has nearly as much travel as a TT, imagine how it would behave with an aluminum block!
Does that class 8 truck comply to the rules to obtain said suspension travel??? I.E. notches in the frame and track width?

trailready

ADVERTISER
Reaction
Frankie's a TT now:) Go Todd!

Matt Stevens

Reaction
Does that class 8 truck comply to the rules to obtain said suspension travel??? I.E. notches in the frame and track width?
Yes it does comply with 8 rules in all orgs and I was talking to Todd a few weeks ago and he mentioned something about tweeking the arms for even more travel... He said he was going to bring it back out soon.. hope he does that truck is sick!!!

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Glad to hear that Todd will be back racing.... we have missed you and your cool family, Todd. See you soon.

rlury

Reaction
i could be wrong but two years ago that truck was entered in both class 8 and TT in laughlin and he was running right there with the trophy trucks. I agree that is a bad arse class 8!!!

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Yup - the rumor I heard is running his old 8 truck in the TT class.... Hopefully there will be a few more TTs that make the entry list as the SNORE Midnight Special is a phenomenal race!!!