Tom Koch no fear! Pikes Peak

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
RDC Crypto
This is why I love this old man..Tom Koch gave Pikes Peak a shot this year he used the same winning setup we used in 2007..Tom is not affraid to push the right pedal down..Gotta love him

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLJiWc_5qEM&feature=related"]YouTube - Close one at Pikes Peak Hill Climb with slo mo[/ame]

Dezertpilot

RDC Crypto
Certified BA.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
RDC Crypto
that was cool beans :)

LENNY

RDC Crypto
Mikey Ive been in a couple of them rides.We cleared a Big hole a couple years ago V to R we hit so hard I snaped my hand bar.Ive got alot of miles with him and have seen some nice stuff.

randy s

RDC Crypto
you have to watch out for the old guys. remember that old age and treachery sometimes is bigger than youth and enthusiasm. in fact, it is most of the time...

trent06

Mush
RDC Crypto
I am bummed to say that I was in the video and watched him take this corner live at Pikes Peak this year and I didnt get a chance to see the exit of the corner! I was standing on the inside of the corner about 30 feet before hand. This was only the 3 corner up the hill but already you could tell he was in a class all by himself!

bomber

RDC Crypto
Lucky he's got some ballZ and kept it pinned. Cut it close haha gotta love the old fearless guys :D

Will_Higman

Dakar Finisher
RDC Crypto
Website
www.willhigman.com
He had it all the way and I don’t think he even flinched…

Cool shot!

:)