Tom pro design mc-10 build

slablocal

Reaction
I think you should to pick another name, MC-10 is our car model. I see massive confusion on its way.

Nice Build by the way!

standfast

Reaction
Yeah a different name would be a good idea. They pretty much coined that name already. Good luck with the car, I will be watching.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
I hope to start the final assembley in couple of weeks.:)
... i agree... the guys from speed unlimited already have a mc-10

why did you choose to go with that wheel and tire combo?... seems like you should be doing everything to try and reduce rotating weight as much as possible

Reaction
Re: Tom pro design motorcycle-10 build

Hi everyone.I have no intention of branding my buggy with the mc-10,I used it for a shorter title only on this thread.:)
Yes this is my 3rd gen gear box,designed to move in the chassis to adjust chain and will allow for the 630 chain.
The tires and wheels are to be used for short coarse racing.
I will be using the yokohama dirt devil tire and a 4" wide lighter wheel for the desert.:)

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Reaction
Wow thats pretty weak to steal someone elses name! Everyone knows Speed unlimited put a couple of years into a bad-**BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** car and your trying to ride the bus.....Why don't you just call it a "Gieser" or a "Porter"!!! Man up and come up with your own name.....

mexracer10

Reaction
Wow thats pretty weak to steal someone elses name! Everyone knows Speed unlimited put a couple of years into a bad-**BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** car and your trying to ride the bus.....Why don't you just call it a "Gieser" or a "Porter"!!! Man up and come up with your own name.....
I really hope you being sarcastic, everyone knows speedunlimited has the og mc-10 car, but come on give him a break he already said thats just the name of the thread, and how many freaking ways can you abriviate motorcycle?? MC, mC, Mc........ come on guys get over it.
And not to get away from the car it is a very nice and clean job on the fab work. I have always belived that a MC powerd car will do well if the design was exicuted correctly and this might be right there with the speedunlimited car.

Combz08

Reaction
Now that is a good looking mini car looks like a mini streamline nice work

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Reaction
Yeah a different name would be a good idea. They pretty much coined that name already. Good luck with the car, I will be watching.
?????? Ok I may have been a bit harsh but It doesn't seem like I'm the only one bringing up the name thing. This has nothing to do with the quality of your work nor the fact "MC" means motorcycle. My point is people have made smaller trophy truck style vehicles but they don't call them "Trophy Lites" That name is Nester we all know that. They have like a "mason" mini metal.
What do you think they would say if Mason called their truck the Trophy Lite? :confused:Just looking at your thread title "Tom Pro Design mc-10 build" You took someone elses product name, not kinda, you spelled it exactly the same.MC-10.
This industry is big, yet small. You do what you feel is right. Apologize to Speed Unlimited? Change the name? Ie; MC-Pro?:eek:

Alex Paterson

Reaction
?????? Ok I may have been a bit harsh but It doesn't seem like I'm the only one bringing up the name thing. This has nothing to do with the quality of your work nor the fact "MC" means motorcycle. My point is people have made smaller trophy truck style vehicles but they don't call them "Trophy Lites" That name is Nester we all know that. They have like a "mason" mini metal.
What do you think they would say if Mason called their truck the Trophy Lite? :confused:Just looking at your thread title "Tom Pro Design mc-10 build" You took someone elses product name, not kinda, you spelled it exactly the same.MC-10.
This industry is big, yet small. You do what you feel is right. Apologize to Speed Unlimited? Change the name? Ie; MC-Pro?:eek:
Nester is Trophy Karts and Scaroni is Trophy Lite and MC-10 is Speed Unlimited :)

stetler

Reaction
Come on stop worrying about the name and can we focus on the fact that there is a BAD @$$ car being built?

I get the reason why people are "freaking out" about it but he already said that's not the name of his product

I second that. Let him call it what ever he wants.
Very nice fab work. Keep the pics coming. :D

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Reaction
Just think.....Someone checked out your mc-10 at the desert. goes on line and contacts Speed unlimited and purchases their car. all because you have the same name and you loose a sale. Ok I will leave it alone, just trying to make a point.
P.S. my Dad used to say "anyone can make a mistake but it takes a Man to admit!" it!"

baja619

Reaction
I agree with Walsh on this one. A new name request is totally justified. Looking forward to seeing another BAMF Car build.

loboboy

Reaction
jesus what a bunch of haters... go stroke yourself and stfu!!!

Tom nice work and I hope someday to contact you for a buggy, right now the economy keeps me under control. :D:D:D