Tombstone next weekend?

Crayfish

Reaction
Well after my rollover at the last MDR race my truck won't be ready for Ridgecrest so I am planning on rally cross at Tombstone. Anyone else going? Tim?

I am thinking of buying a pair (front only) of wheels and dirt tires for the front of the Mitsu rental car. Those little 13" tires just don't hook up.

Later

Crayfish Racing MDR #1450
The "E" team (Enterprise rental) Rallycross

TimHayosh

Reaction
It was on my schedule, but the new desert racecar has taken precedence. Unfortunately, I'll not be attending...HAVE FUN!!!

dezdude

<font color="#800000"><b> RDC Photographer</b></fo
Reaction
Is the race you are refering to in Corona? I just herd abought it, &amp; was kind of thinking a bought going. Possably after the ridgcrest race. It doesn't start untill some wear around 3:00 PM corect. If you know any info on this event please e-mail it to me at jeff@race-dezert.com I would like to start covering some local rally event if it doesn't conflict with any dezert races.

Jeff Archambeau

dezdude

<font color="#800000"><b> RDC Photographer</b></fo
Reaction
Well just went to my first rally cross race last night [Tombstone (California Rally Cross series)]. Just wanted to say it kicked butt. I had a great time other than the dust trying to kill all my equipment everything went very well. I am estimating somewhere around 1000 pictures taken (downloading them right now), so I have manny pictures of everybody, and all pictures are for sale in print and raw file. All picture are for sale

I also would like to thank Craig for the ride in his lovely rental racer
it was way cool to actually be apart of the race and not just working the hole time. Very good way to end the day.

Looking forward to covering some more rally races in the future. So all on this board please keep me posted when any local races come up. jeff@race-dezert.com

Jeff Archambeau

Attachments