• Forum membership has its advantages....

TONIGHT ON TV

Jimmy8

I was watching REAL TV last night, and they showed the previews for tonights show. They are going to have a section called why accidents in Mexico are not really accidents. They showed a quick clip of Javier Espinosa rolling his TT in San Felipe, and some mexicans running up and grabbing fenders before he even finished his roll. Well it should be interesting to say the least.

blazersracing

I have been trying like HELLL to get REALTV to view my videos and show them, but they havent responded at all. I dont know what the deal is. I have emailed them and submitted a clip for them and I have called them and I still have gotten no response in about 2 YEARS... Can you believe that?? 2 Years and no response. Well I will keep trying and I'll let you all know if they ever do take my tapes.

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
The footage is pretty good, they show some slow uphills and stuff, but there is some quality footage, definetly worth checking out.

Gabe Lara

Brian,

I know one of the producers for Fox's "You Gotta See This", and I'll drop her a line to see if she'd be interested in doing a piece.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Brian,

That is weird, I would figure that they would snatch that stuff up right away. I actually had a guy e-mail me from Real-TV looking for anything crazy on video. I think it was within 6 months ago. And he even called me saying that they need it soon because their season is ending soon..
But I got very suspicious and didn't end up sending him anything. The main reason was because of the way he e-mailed me. It was a yahoo or hotmail account, and the e-mail was sloppy, not professional at all. He was saying that he works for them and they are looking for good video, and will pay from about $200 - $700 for using it. I just started to think that he could be getting people to send him their video, then he sends it in as his and gets the cash for it. But I guess you never know, he could work for them. But I didn't want to take the chance. I even tried calling the Real-TV number and never got through and finally just gave up. I wanted to ask if he really worked for them.
Oh well, maybe sometime....

Curtis