On Topic Tonopah 250 help

AZ KIRBY

Reaction
I hope some one can help me out. So I booked a room for Friday night and Saturday night. I just got a call saying that my room is no longer available. Cause they double booked my room. I went back and forth with them for about 45 mins. The end result was me not having a room. Do any of you guys have a spare room that you are not use that I can pay you for. Even if it's just for Friday night.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

EBryant

Reaction
Which motel? Our rooms were all cancelled as well but because of "a plumbing problem."

TIMP42

Reaction
Our room was cancelled due to water damage as well.
Looks like we are sleeping in the trailer.

Sato Bros. Racing

Reaction
I have 2 rooms at the Best Western if you want them, they are Thursday-Sunday. Calling tonight to cancel.....1 might be spoken for, I'll know more later....$169 + $15.21 for fees a night!!!! LOL Give me a call if you want 714-473-7214

AZ KIRBY

Reaction
It was national 9. I just rented a box truck jajaja.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

TIMP42

Reaction
I have 2 rooms at the Best Western if you want them, they are Thursday-Sunday. Calling tonight to cancel.....1 might be spoken for, I'll know more later....$169 + $15.21 for fees a night!!!! LOL Give me a call if you want 714-473-7214

Thanks, we got both rooms, not sleeping in the trailer is a step up in the world!

Kilian

_
Reaction
Anyone have a room for Friday night?

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert