Tonopah Rooms?

dirtslinger

Anyone have a line on any rooms in Tonopah for V2R? PM if you know of any or can't make the race.

Thanks.

BANNED4LIFE

I could use one/some as well.....I have some last minute customers that want to race....I can rv it but if anyone has extras let me know, thanx

WickedGravityVideo

I will pay $250 for one nite (Fri) in the Bozo Suite at the Clown Motel in Tonopah. Also might need someone to set up GoPros in the room that nite.
Suite_night.jpg

EBryant

We'll have at least 2 seats (maybe 4) in a helicopter available to fly back to Vegas from Tonopah airport after the race Friday and return Saturday morning with plenty of time before the 4 wheel race.

biggjim

I'm probably not the right guy....but I gotta know what it would cost me to get to Vegas and back in the am....you can PM me if you like.

450grl

Whatever you do.....for the love of all things sacred.....do NOT stay at the Economy Inn. You are seriously better off sleeping on the dirty, gummed up asphalt of the parking lot than allowing your body to spend any amount of time in any of their rooms. Just sayin'.........

biggjim

Whatever you do.....for the love of all things sacred.....do NOT stay at the Economy Inn. You are seriously better off sleeping on the dirty, gummed up asphalt of the parking lot than allowing your body to spend any amount of time in any of their rooms. Just sayin'.........
seems as though you left them a good review a few years back Ehhh?