Tony T tips ?

Reaction
"SCORE changed their site so that the entry list is not "copy-n-paste-able” = no usable database, i.e., not input-able into Excel."

- is what I read.

Stuck Sucks

Reaction
Hint: download the pdf, then copy/paste the pdf.

btshannon

Reaction
I used an online PDF to Excel file converter, but I could not attach it due an incompatible file extension? ? ? So I changed it to a zipped file and could attach it now. Now someone just needs to put the odds and comments in. . .

Attachments

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
The reason I didn’t do them the last couple times was because people cried when I did them before because it was Tony Ts thing.

If he’s not going to do them anymore I will gladly do them.

Zac Reish

Reaction
Fishgistics is the voice of baja racing. Just do it. If he wants to do it next year then he can get on the ball sooner. Let them cry.

Reaction
Hint: download the pdf, then copy/paste the pdf.
Thanks for the list, Tom, I sent it to whose words they are. Did you not notice the quotation marks? Not my words, not sure I should reveal whose words they were.

I avoid the SCORE site and pdf's in general, myself.

I quit reading SCORE News when Jean Calvin left in the very early eighties.

Last edited:

AZ7000'

Reaction
"Will see beam cars" My favorite quote but no shortage of other classics. Well done!

Crusty Shellback

Reaction
11 Rob Mac & Jason Voss Damn … unfair advantage3 to 2

:) :cool:

Tipracer

Reaction
Seemed a little short this time around... but classic nonetheless

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I’ll just say it. Nothing against Tony T but honestly I don’t feel like he follows Offroad racing that much anymore. The list looks like just a quick thrown together effort and nothing as good as his used to be or in depth snarky comments.

My .02

McCredie A

Reaction
I’ll just say it. Nothing against Tony T but honestly I don’t feel like he follows Offroad racing that much anymore. The list looks like just a quick thrown together effort and nothing as good as his used to be or in depth snarky comments.

My .02
Throw yours up! Competition never hurt.

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
For Bryce "too busy with Dakaro". Not so much this year.

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction

My .02
Yeah the TT list was lame...IMO. Fish, please put up a list that at least includes the top 5 biggest classes, as measured by entrants. You know the inside scoop better than almost anyone. VIVA FISHGISTICS 'top tips.'