• Forum membership has its advantages....

Tony Tellier

fishd00d

What A Joke
I was just looking at that Frank. Way to go Dale!! Is the 5 car in good enough shape to run MDR next weekend? How about the truck?

Go Big Or Go Home

frankh

Carolyn's truck will be there. Maybe the five car, have to pull the engine and replace the clutch. Dale stated the race and I was planning on getting in but I was stuck at mile 12 with a cracked value shaft so dennis got in and was able to pass the leader at the 90 mile mark of the last lap. Note that great of a time but they had 1 flat, Pick up part for me, And had to stop a lot to let the clutch cool down to stop it from slipping.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Cool, well i'll be at barstow filming/chasing and will monitor your channel so if you need any help just say so!

Go Big Or Go Home

BradM

Frank,

Pass my congratulations on to Dale. You all did a hell of a job. Did you try to finish in the 12 car or just drive it back and park it? Sorry we didn't stick around for the victory party. I'll catch up with you later.

Brad

"The only source of knowledge is experience." - Albert Einstein

frankh

Just drove back. The replacement rocker arm needed some shim witch we did not have so it was not letting any of the valves to close.

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Cool, glad to hear Dale had a good day. I got some good footage of both cars. I did wonder where the 12 car got off to.

Frank, who was behind the wheel of the 12 car friday night when it got BIG!!! AIR!!! of the table jump? I got it on video.

See you over in Barstow..

Tony

Tony

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Well it looked good. I think it was one of the biggest airs I saw off that jump. I also got Dale on in the turn right before the table on his first lap getting it up on 2 wheels..

Tony