Tony T's Top Tips

Tony T's Top Tip

Way to conservative of tips.. it seems like even the guys that suck get good tips..Love the Flatbill comments..

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
yeah but last time when he wasn´t conservative towards Dan McMillin a lot of people frowned upon TT.

EOR1488

Its all in fun. I dont see how people get upset. I have had some not so good things on me and no one got upset me included, but then again nobody knows or cares about my name:) its true he used to be more outgoing with the pics I liked it better that way.

IvanDan

Where are TT's top tips? Can't find them anywhere on here.

CharlieIII

Those are good ones this year. I was chuckling the whole way thru. Can't wait to compare his picks with the results. All in good fun.

A

Andy McMillin

I agree with Matt.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dan McMillin

hey, after looking at the tips I realized that Ebberts is entered. Did they fix their car after what happend at the 1000? looked pretty beat up after that crash.

Brice

o man that guy is a crackup. Im still laughling from the sportsman truck class.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Aww no flatbiller special for us?? My bill must be bent to much these days ill have to iron it tonight......but 6-1 and Growe 3-1??? What happened??

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
TT- Bebo
CL1 - Jefferies
CL 10 - PAB if he races, if not Hardesty
CL 12 - Noe, PAB, Quick Vic
CL 1/2 1600 - Mac
CL 8 - Amp
PT - Vild

RacnCPA

You'd be surprised how much you can learn hanging with the "old folks!" LMAO. See ya there TT.

RRose

Hey.... can you bet these somewhere?

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
younggunracer said:
Its all in fun. I dont see how people get upset. I have had some not so good things on me and no one got upset me included, but then again nobody knows or cares about my name:) its true he used to be more outgoing with the pics I liked it better that way.
Don't cut yourself short Logan :D