• Forum membership has its advantages....

Too much negative camber

I have a 2002 GMC Sierra. It has a V
20160323_204419.jpg
20160323_204430.jpg
20160323_204419.jpg
elocity long travel kit. The problem is I have too much negative camber and the heims are adjusted out as far as they can go and I still have too much negative camber. Any suggestions? Thanks

Mikey villareal

have you tried getting longer heims for the upper arms to try and get some of that out? im looking to do the same on mine as well its got some but not a lot.. one thing iam going through a lot is wheel bearings I usually change them when I do brakes

I
have you tried getting longer heims for the upper arms to try and get some of that out? im looking to do the same on mine as well its got some but not a lot.. one thing iam going through a lot is wheel bearings I usually change them when I do brakes
I love my velocity kit!! And I was originally going to get longer heim joints but I heard that would be a weak link. Thoughts?

Mikey villareal

I'm still trying to find out dude I'm hoping it'll take some out...when you back up so the wheels bow in more? Mine did it would ride on the inside of the tire and the outer edge wouldnt even be touching..i got new hardware and took it to a aligment shop and they adjusted the tow in and out and it helped it alot now I'm not eating up tires as much on the inside they could still be adjusted more to take some more out but it's no where near as bad anymore

I'm still trying to find out dude I'm hoping it'll take some out...when you back up so the wheels bow in more? Mine did it would ride on the inside of the tire and the outer edge wouldnt even be touching..i got new hardware and took it to a aligment shop and they adjusted the tow in and out and it helped it alot now I'm not eating up tires as much on the inside they could still be adjusted more to take some more out but it's no where near as bad anymore
Velocity contacted me and told me my spindle was bent. There goes $500. But I'm just going to live with it for now.