• Forum membership has its advantages....

Top 10 Off Road Movies?

Bulldozer

So what off-road movies are there that kind of have a plot, or storyline?

Anything besides D2G and The Chronicles of Bebo?

Cadwell

5)The Car, because a blacked out Lincoln killing people in the desert is a great premise.

I own that movie on DVD!! I love it! I have been collecting old movies recently like duel, The Car, original gone in 60 seconds, the wraith, Animal house, rock and roll high school!!

Bulldozer

I just decided to check out netflix and they have quite a few off road DVD's available to rent, pretty awesome.

I'm signing up now. :)

Sheaco

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
Road Warriors.

I own that movie on DVD!! I love it! I have been collecting old movies recently like duel, The Car, original gone in 60 seconds, the wraith, Animal house, rock and roll high school!!
The first truck I owned was a dead ringer for the truck in the Duel. V-12 detroit in it and never hauled a load, what a POS.

"Checkered Flag or Crash!" starring the great Joe Don Baker.

"Sorcerer" either version.

"Vanishing Point" starring Barry Neuman.

SEANY

What about the all time best movie "RAD", that movie is so sweet. I could watch it over and over again.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
One of my favorites was Timerider: The Adventure of Lyle Swann. If you are old enough to remember it.

EASTCOAST DUKE

The only one i own is NEVER LIFT,but its getting old.I wish there was a store i could walk
in and buy one (OLD SCHOOL)???That one that was on SPEED was great,Two Roads To
Baja!!! That movie "THE CAR" was cool,was Emilio in that one,also that kid who was drinking antifreeze???Great flick!!!!Oh how about REPOMAN loved it!!!

WORCS332

The best 2 movies of all time....
1.) Dust To Glory
2.) Dezert People 5

Bulldozer

Just noticed today that netflix finally got bajaflo and bajaflo 2! :)

And dezert people 4!

now they just need to get bajaflo 3!

vdubduner

anyone know were i can get a copy of checkered flag or crash,that jeep crash at the end has stayed in my head since i was a kid.

WORCS332

Im sorry i just have to say "Dust To Glory" is BY FAR the best movie ever made in the history of off road racing. It talkes and gives awsome pictures about the number 1 race EVER. The baja 1000!