• Forum membership has its advantages....

TOP SPEED CHALLENGE FOR 1450 at R.A.T.R.

dan200

#BSF200
ATTN ALL 1450 Racers racing this weekends SNORE RAGE AT THE RIVER, I HAVE SOME COOL NEWS!!!

With thanks going to @SDHQ , SNORE, and Kenny Freeman, I was able to put together a nice little prize for one of you this weekend.

We're calling this the Top Speed Challenge. There's two rules.

1. You have to be the fastest.
2. You also have to finish.

We will have a radar gun at the first highway crossing both days this weekend during the 1450 heats. We will clock and record your speed every lap at this location. The guy who goes through there the fastest (and doesn't DNF either day) WINS a $250.00 SDHQ gift card.

There is no second place. There is no averaging every lap together.
This is all about getting the high score. That's it.

In the event of a tie, we will use the second fastest time to determine the winner.

You don't have to sign up or anything. If you are registered to race you are automatically entered.

Please share this/tag people etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pgarfinkle

Awesome! Please tell me someone will be filming this for those of us that can't be there.

CMA GUMBY

That's Dan for ya. Anything to add a little excitement to an otherwise boring day.

deano

McDeano
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1449812414.470779.jpg

It'd be cool if this was given out, along with the gift certificate ...

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Bdub 1020

Love it Dano FAST and Finish! No free Libtard everyone gets a trophy handouts/ just get it on. Love the shirt

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Is the road crossing open for beer drinking and spectating or is the highway closed as usual?

Jerry

Current fastest today was truck 1455 Keith Smith at 85 mph.

BUT everyone gets to try and beat his high score tomorrow.

Fun fact- I clocked most of the unlimited trucks today also. Their high score was only 1 mph higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some of those "purpose built" race cars aren't very impressive.

07FJRog

So who won the challenge?
Congrats to my friend Nick Isenhouer on the championship.

philofab