Torc air dates

speedfun

Reaction
May 15-16 and will be shown on ESPN2 on Sunday, May 24 at 11 am EST. The second round from Perris, CA will be shown on ABC on Sunday, June 7th at 5 pm EST.

MY APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE

JoeyD23

Reaction
you sure its Pala? I know they tested there for noise and dust but has it been confirmed?

SEANY

Reaction
A total of 9 hours... wonder whats gonna make the cut for TV... I look forward to the 24th and FYI... that Southern CA TBD date is PALA http://traxxas.com/torcrc/
9 hours total?? well loorrs wins on the tv deal, I thought good things took time Ross??? Loorrs has almost 90 hours of tv and 20 hours will be on both Speed and NBC with one live event on NBC. Not to mention VERSUS, Outdoor Channel and MAV TV, This will help grab sponsors from a number of different industries. I'm sorry but for all the time it took for them to release this Im very disappointed.

baja619

Reaction
Hey this is not a shouting match of whose got what and what is better. Im a huge fan of all shortcourse offroad and will watch whatever is on TV. Maybe even the NORRS program too.

I do not see 3 series making it out of this year in good shape but I do see LOORS and TORC Kicking ass with great racing, great venues, and outstanding TV Programming. Good luck to all.