TORC at Glen Helen NEXT WEEKEND

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
I just got word from TORC media that they will have a display out at the Glen Helen nationals next weekend and they are going to be promoting their series and answering questions.

.... they might also have the P2 (2 seater) out there giving rides :D ... that is still unconfirmed

.. just wanted to pass the word on !! ... see you at Glen Helen!!!

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction
I just got word from TORC media that they will have a display out at the Glen Helen nationals next weekend and they are going to be promoting their series and answering questions.

.... they might also have the P2 (2 seater) out there giving rides :D ... that is still unconfirmed

.. just wanted to pass the word on !! ... see you at Glen Helen!!!

at a LUCAS OIL SPONSORED RACE?????

ryant35

Reaction
Speaking of TORC promotion, there is an LED screen billboard in California off the 91 freeway at Green River in Corona. There was a TORC in Perris ad on there this afternoon. A whole lot of people will be driving past that on the way home in the next couple of weeks, talk about a great spot to get the word out.

XMOTORCR

Reaction
Speaking of TORC promotion, there is an LED screen billboard in California off the 91 freeway at Green River in Corona. There was a TORC in Perris ad on there this afternoon. A whole lot of people will be driving past that on the way home in the next couple of weeks, talk about a great spot to get the word out.
i saw that on the way home from the extreme show on friday.

450grl

Reaction
Looks like we'll be at the Nat's this weekend....watching on Saturday, racing MX on Sunday....should be fun! :)

jonathanb

Reaction
QUOTE]

CORR tried to take the 2 seat PRO2 out on the track last year at that race and they werent allowed to since it wasnt a Toyota.