TORC at TMS May 15-16 / TORE Guys will be there

stefin182

Reaction
For all the races in TX and surrounding states, TORC will be coming back to Texas Motor Speedway May 15th and 16th with racing on both nights. 2 years ago, CORR came out and put on a good show. A lot of us were disappointed they decided not to make it an annual stop, but are excited to have them back again.

http://www.torcseries.com/race_schedule.php

The guys who put on TORE (Texas Off-road Enthusiast) will be camping out on Fri and Sat as well. Last time we were just north of the dirt track by the shower building. As of this posting I will be there with a few team mates as well as John Clark and his guys. Feel free to PM us your numbers if you plan on coming by.

They also plan on promoting the up-coming Shamrock race June 13th.

jps1145

Reaction
I'll be there for sure on Friday. I've already got tix to the Ranger game Saturday (Robert Earl Keene plays after the game).

red-dirt

Reaction
i'll be there!!

stefin182

Reaction
Red - do you not know how to answer a phone call or return calls...just kidding!!! Talk to you guys soon and look forward to a few beers together.

red-dirt

Reaction
Red - do you not know how to answer a phone call or return calls...just kidding!!! Talk to you guys soon and look forward to a few beers together.

my 4 yr old has been taking my calls.

texasag02

Reaction
We had a great time 2 years ago so we are going to try and make it again. I will let you guys know.