TORC at TMS- TRACKSIDEPHOTO

ace_photo

GET SOME
RDC Crypto
Website
www.getsomephoto.com
I know you guys are use to instant gratification, but I've never been the guy posting as I shoot. I guess I'll have to work on that.

I'm still going though my images, but here are a few to start with..

TRX64010525.jpg

TRX64010523.jpg

TRX64010524.jpg

TRX64010518.jpg

TRX64010521.jpg

TRX64010519.jpg

TRX64010520.jpg

TRX64010515.jpg

Slash01z

RDC Crypto
I'm surprised that large Lucas Oil decal on the side of chris Brandts truck didnt have to be covered!:D:D Just kiding

Oh yeah nice pictures!

Last edited:

WickedGravityVideo

RDC Crypto
nice photos, Art, but the trucks have crap all over the grills....

I see the Texas Motor Speedway has some nice enclosed sky boxes.... if you look close, you can see Snoop Dogg and Wee Man in one, and Jim Baldwin in another.....hahahaha

SEANY

RDC Crypto
Am I seeing this right? Is Travis Coynes Team Asociated sponsor covered up by tape??? If so I would like to be the first to say Torq is a joke for making him do that. If not why is it covered??

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
RDC Crypto
Website
www.RC10.com
"Am I seeing this right? Is Travis Coynes Team Asociated sponsor covered up by tape??? If so I would like to be the first to say Torq is a joke for making him do that. If not why is it covered?? "

The report on the race in the opening page of the site explains what happened.

baja619

RDC Crypto
Website
www.fiberwerx.com
You would think that the PDG would have standards and policies that protect drivers and professional race programs from this kind of discrimination. I guess TORC is standing there spread wide open for Traxxas to (insert expletive here). Where is the integrity. I hope for their sake they get a hold on things because it has a lot of potential to be a great competitive series.

Slash01z

RDC Crypto
I would say that not allowing them to sell associated things or promote them at there hauler or stand should not be allowed but the drivers shouldn't have to cover up the sponsor on the truck.

eric2448

RDC Crypto
I would say that not allowing them to sell associated things or promote them at there hauler or stand should not be allowed but the drivers shouldn't have to cover up the sponsor on the truck.

I think that no one sponsor should have 'exclusivity', ANY sponsor should be able to display their product and logos within their teams pit area and logos on the race truck but prohibited from product sales or obtaining space in the contingency/ vendor areas. Just look at how well all the tire and energy drink companies are doing, imagine the mess that would come with signing one of them to an exclusive contract would have on a series...

...my .02

pdailey

Pug Dad
RDC Crypto
I think that no one sponsor should have 'exclusivity', ANY sponsor should be able to display their product and logos within their teams pit area and logos on the race truck but prohibited from product sales or obtaining space in the contingency/ vendor areas. Just look at how well all the tire and energy drink companies are doing, imagine the mess that would come with signing one of them to an exclusive contract would have on a series...

...my .02

Drop as much coin as Traxxas has in this series and we'll see you change your tune.

eric2448

RDC Crypto
Drop as much coin as Traxxas has in this series and we'll see you change your tune.

I still dont think its right... Traxxas knew or should have known RJ was preaching unity and no sponsors excluded before they signed on, cause we sure all knew it here on RDC...