TORC at TMS- TRACKSIDEPHOTO

ace_photo

GET SOME
Reaction
I know you guys are use to instant gratification, but I've never been the guy posting as I shoot. I guess I'll have to work on that.

I'm still going though my images, but here are a few to start with..

Slash01z

Reaction
I'm surprised that large Lucas Oil decal on the side of chris Brandts truck didnt have to be covered!:D:D Just kiding

Oh yeah nice pictures!

Last edited:

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
nice photos, Art, but the trucks have crap all over the grills....

I see the Texas Motor Speedway has some nice enclosed sky boxes.... if you look close, you can see Snoop Dogg and Wee Man in one, and Jim Baldwin in another.....hahahaha

hoeker

Reaction
it may not have been good for the points chase but i bet the Texas fans loved Greaves' wipeout right in front of them ;)

jmason912

Reaction
I'm surprised that large Lucas Oil decal on the side of chris Brandts truck didnt have to be covered!:D:D Just kiding

Oh yeah nice pictures!
Your right! Looks like it is just Traxxas that has exclusive rights.

fabguy01

Reaction
HOLY CRAP Oberg has a real grill on his truck:eek: Amzoil must have given him some major coin:p

SEANY

Reaction
Am I seeing this right? Is Travis Coynes Team Asociated sponsor covered up by tape??? If so I would like to be the first to say Torq is a joke for making him do that. If not why is it covered??

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
Reaction
"Am I seeing this right? Is Travis Coynes Team Asociated sponsor covered up by tape??? If so I would like to be the first to say Torq is a joke for making him do that. If not why is it covered?? "

The report on the race in the opening page of the site explains what happened.

baja619

Reaction
You would think that the PDG would have standards and policies that protect drivers and professional race programs from this kind of discrimination. I guess TORC is standing there spread wide open for Traxxas to (insert expletive here). Where is the integrity. I hope for their sake they get a hold on things because it has a lot of potential to be a great competitive series.

Slash01z

Reaction
I would say that not allowing them to sell associated things or promote them at there hauler or stand should not be allowed but the drivers shouldn't have to cover up the sponsor on the truck.

eric2448

Reaction
I would say that not allowing them to sell associated things or promote them at there hauler or stand should not be allowed but the drivers shouldn't have to cover up the sponsor on the truck.
I think that no one sponsor should have 'exclusivity', ANY sponsor should be able to display their product and logos within their teams pit area and logos on the race truck but prohibited from product sales or obtaining space in the contingency/ vendor areas. Just look at how well all the tire and energy drink companies are doing, imagine the mess that would come with signing one of them to an exclusive contract would have on a series...

...my .02

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
I think that no one sponsor should have 'exclusivity', ANY sponsor should be able to display their product and logos within their teams pit area and logos on the race truck but prohibited from product sales or obtaining space in the contingency/ vendor areas. Just look at how well all the tire and energy drink companies are doing, imagine the mess that would come with signing one of them to an exclusive contract would have on a series...

...my .02
Drop as much coin as Traxxas has in this series and we'll see you change your tune.

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
Reaction
Drop as much coin as Traxxas has in this series and we'll see you change your tune.
Monster drops allot on Supercross and Bubba still gets to ride with a Red Bull helmet.:confused:

eric2448

Reaction
I still dont think its right... Traxxas knew or should have known RJ was preaching unity and no sponsors excluded before they signed on, cause we sure all knew it here on RDC...