stock- Konitzer
sporty 2- Hoek
pro lite- Kincaid
pro 2- Taylor
pro 4- Greaves

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Wow, 3 posts already and nobody has picked Huseman for the P4 win?? Have you guys been paying attention to this season ??? LOL

But, I gotta feeling that Greaves will be back on top. And McGrath has been so close this year, but I think Bark River is a perfect time to break out! Gotta go with Marty Hart as well.

ragracin

Reaction
Pro 2 Rob Mac and Mcgrath, Pro lite Kincaid and Hord, Pro 4 Greaves and Kyle L.

Last edited:

nitriousoxide

Reaction
Wow, 3 posts already and nobody has picked Huseman for the P4 win?? Have you guys been paying attention to this season ??? LOL

But, I gotta feeling that Greaves will be back on top. And McGrath has been so close this year, but I think Bark River is a perfect time to break out! Gotta go with Marty Hart as well.
paying attention, yes I have. Tell me how huseman held up in the chairman's cup race. LONG TRACK=EQUIPMENT STRESS

anyway with monster john and scottie ams being on the points chasing side instead of the points in the bank side, I think you will see some different levels of competiveness.

Nitro,
out

nitriousoxide

Reaction
Everybody broke in the chairmans cup race!!! LOL
good point, but this inhanses my point, huseman is untouchable so far this year, I will agree. but with this amount of talent and this amount of money, I don't think he is unbeatable. I will give you this: huseman is on fire, but mcgrath is about average but yet gets more media than most podium finishers. WHATS UP WITH THAT

What's the point in getting sponsers, if the guy not winning is getting more airtime than the guys winning. Jeremy said himself that when he is offroad racing he doesn't want to be known as a cyclist, but an off road racer

WHAT'S UP!!!

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
good point, but this inhanses my point, huseman is untouchable so far this year, I will agree. but with this amount of talent and this amount of money, I don't think he is unbeatable. I will give you this: huseman is on fire, but mcgrath is about average but yet gets more media than most podium finishers. WHATS UP WITH THAT

What's the point in getting sponsers, if the guy not winning is getting more airtime than the guys winning. Jeremy said himself that when he is offroad racing he doesn't want to be known as a cyclist, but an off road racer

WHAT'S UP!!!
Have you watched any other race on TV besides Crandon? Ricky has been getting lots of love on TV because he has been winning. And Jeremy is not average, he has been unlucky this year. Just wait and see.

And I agree that Huseman is beatable. I think Greaves will beat him in Bark River. But, anyone who knows me knows that I am biased. :D:D

little bart

Reaction
Pro-Lite-Chad Hord to take the points lead
Pro-2-Scotty Taylor with vanden huevel close behind
Pro-4-Greaves with a weekend sweep and Cenni with a little redemption

hoeker

Reaction
you guys can pick who you want but i love Bark River and i'm really sick of losing.
1 team
2 trucks
2 classes
2 fresh engines
2 fresh trannies
2 new rear gears.
8 Kumho tires and a bunch of cases of Venom, i may be the Dark Horse in Pro-2wd but man am i sick of losing ;)

hoeker

Reaction
BTW, in Pro-4, i think greaves is pissed after crandon, both of them, look out boys.

nitriousoxide

Reaction
Let's all remember that Mark Oberg is also going to be claiming redemption at Bark.

Later got to pack my bags!!