TORC Charlotte super buggy $10,000 purse

pontoontodd

RDC Crypto
This is reworded from an e-mail Jason @ USAC sent me today:

If someone wants to come that has something out of spec with 2012 TORC rules we can deal with them on an individual basis.
We won't require all teams and drivers to join or buy radios
We'll work with each team on helmet and safety gear if they are older than our rules allow. (I don't want to say anything is allowed but if they are in good shape we'll allow them)
The Super Buggy race on Friday will be part of the Live SPEED broadcast and will have a segment in the Saturday television that is part of the SPEED docu-reality show.
We'll have a payback of $5,000 each day for 10 cars (I'm open to how that is divided per position)
Entry Fees will be $275.

Sounds like $1500-$2000 to win.

B.K Lounge

RDC Crypto
Speaking of Charlotte make sure everyone stocks up on plenty of this -> anti-monkey-butt.jpg
Haha its actually been fairly descent out here in NC nothing like last years Charlotte race...... Still cant get the smell out of my shirts......
Hope To see everyone come out should be a good show sucks its on the same weekend w/LOORS : /

hbracerx

RDC Crypto
Man, you're killing me. I'm just finishing bolting the car back together but there's absolutely no way I can take off work at this point. That's ok though, I don't think the car's going to be up to snuff with the new engine (the short course engine is on injured reserve) and I'd rather get a little more seat time myself. The lack of a radio, etc did keep me from considering it seriously earlier though. Maybe next year...... Good luck to everyone that can make it, I'll watch it on the tube at least.

Tom