Torc crandon re-air tonight

rjrace

Reaction
Did you miss "The Big One" at the start of the PRO 4x4 race? Watch it all again...tonight!

Corona, CA (September 9th, 2009)- Watch all of the action when The Traxxas TORC Series presented by AMSOIL re-airs tonight on ESPN2 from Crandon International Off Road Raceway. Coverage begins at 1:30am eastern time, 10:30pm pacific time; check your local listings for more information.

The Traxxas TORC Series- The Off Road Championship, presented by AMSOIL is the world’s premier short course off road series. TORC drivers push the limits with 900 horsepower, action-packed fender pounding on challenging natural terrain racetracks. The 2009 season schedule includes stops in Texas, California, Nevada, Michigan, and Wisconsin. For more information on TORC please visit www.torcseries.com.

3D of 3DCS

Reaction
It's on now....

Masek Racing

Reaction
I guess I will watch some old Lucas races instead.
They recorded on time.

Slash01z

Reaction
This one wasn't TORC's fault it was the other shows who kept on showing after there time slot. I will say it would be nice for TORC to find any other slot to show it again since all the people that were there havn't seen it on tv yet.

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
Reaction
Yeah watch the one were the Leducs sweep Elsinore.

I think you mean when Carl had some odd failures and Laduc was in the right place to capitalize on them.....