• Forum membership has its advantages....

TORC Crandon

mike337

What did you guys think of Crandon this weekend? I'm glad they had a few extra guys in Pro-4. Also thrilled to see my friend Rodney VanEperen on the podium in Pro-2. Keegan Kincaid is no doubt fast, love to see him in a Pro-4 more often.
Not sure who was counting, but it sure seemed like a long 10 - 15 second head start for the Cup Race???
RJ in the booth seemed to spill the beans on a 'slew' of guys from out west coming to fall Crandon, including the yearly rumor, Carl Renezeder. I hope so.
All the race videos are up on TORCs Facebook page.

offroadracer

Live broadcast was the best yet. I feel the new owners (MSI) really know what they are doing.Now if we could just get rid of the term Sportsman.

PDANK Racing

Only having 1st place podium interview is f'ing buuuuulllllllsh!t.

sb4pro

Was an awesome race wknd , I watched on webcast and it was awesome as usual . I can't wait to see what it's gonna be like watching it at the track as well when I'm there for Labor Day . I'm even gonna try doing a few periscopes in the pits and stuff .

sb4pro

Live broadcast was the best yet. I feel the new owners (MSI) really know what they are doing.Now if we could just get rid of the term Sportsman.
I can see your point as far as being called sportsman but at the same time you guys ARE the sportsmen of the sport . Meaning it's YOU guys that help keep the sport pure and going . You do all that out of your OWN pockets and not big time sponsorship money . I kind of look at the sportsman name as a badge of honor . Your by no means any less entertaining to watch but don't get as much appreciation media wise . Which to me anyway means you do it for the love of SPORT , thus the name SPORTSMEN .

sb4pro

What did you guys think of Crandon this weekend? I'm glad they had a few extra guys in Pro-4. Also thrilled to see my friend Rodney VanEperen on the podium in Pro-2. Keegan Kincaid is no doubt fast, love to see him in a Pro-4 more often.
Not sure who was counting, but it sure seemed like a long 10 - 15 second head start for the Cup Race???
RJ in the booth seemed to spill the beans on a 'slew' of guys from out west coming to fall Crandon, including the yearly rumor, Carl Renezeder. I hope so.
All the race videos are up on TORCs Facebook page.
Yeah the 10-15 sec start was more like 20 . Yeah will be cool if Carl makes it to Labor Day I'd also like to see Rob Mac , LeDuc , and Bryce make it . Also throw in Sarah Burgess in Prolite just cause we chat on Twitter and she said she was thinking about it depending on sponsor money .

mike337

RJ said Bryce was coming, along with Carl, Kyle and I thought he said Rob Mac? I know Ryan Beat is trying.

CYS Motorsports

That Super Stock race on Sunday was the race of the year.

mike337

Rumor has it that Labor Day weekend is going to be 4 days long and bigger then ever! I hope so.

sb4pro

As a fan I'm all for having another day added just not this yr lol . I could easily see them doing Friday Saturday Sunday and adding Monday . It would be great . ;)

mike337

All pros on Sunday maybe? Cliff Flannery said it was going to be East Vs West come fall. We shall see what that means, but the new owners of a TORC sure seem to be committed and pumping it up.

sb4pro

All pros on Sunday maybe? Cliff Flannery said it was going to be East Vs West come fall. We shall see what that means, but the new owners of a TORC sure seem to be committed and pumping it up.
Yeah MSI is doing an awesome job not just at Crandon but overall . Who knows maybe we'll get to see that TRUE world championship race I've been wishing for .
How I'd like to see it go is take the top 5 pro2 and 4s from each organization and have a 25 lap shootout for the world championship in a separate race then the top 5 from those races race in the pro2 vs 4 race like now for the Cup . Then do the same thing for Prolite just without the cup race .

ragracin

Rumor here is Sunday fall will not be a Torc event. It will be a "Energy Drink" special event championship of some sort. That opens the door for Loors drivers because anything that is Torc will be taken down. Sounds like Torc is fully supporting of this idea. Not sure of the details but it sounds like they want a big event. Crandon has bought bigger grandstands but won't be up till next year. New sound tower, food stand, and sweets above the grandstands. Will air on prime time tv. Added on to the camping area also. Just rumor until in writing.

sb4pro

Rumor here is Sunday fall will not be a Torc event. It will be a "Energy Drink" special event championship of some sort. That opens the door for Loors drivers because anything that is Torc will be taken down. Sounds like Torc is fully supporting of this idea. Not sure of the details but it sounds like they want a big event. Crandon has bought bigger grandstands but won't be up till next year. New sound tower, food stand, and sweets above the grandstands. Will air on prime time tv. Added on to the camping area also. Just rumor until in writing.
Sounds amazing !!!! Labor Day can't get here fast enough now ;)

ColeA

Brandon Arthur and Darren Hardesty JR will be there

CYS Motorsports

You're close.....