Torc driver casey currie to appear on carson daly show tonight

rjrace

Reaction
Thursday, September 17, 2009. Tonight (or we should actually say tomorrow morning) Monster Energy-backed TORC PRO Light driver Casey Currie will be on Last Call with Carson Daly.

Viewing details:
Last Call with Carson Daly
NBC
1:35am ET/PT 12:35am CT

3D of 3DCS

Reaction
Pretty cool to see someone from short-course talked to on one of these late night shows.

jonpfive

Reaction
Definitely cool for Casey and the sport... I wish the format would have been more one on one though.

3D of 3DCS

Reaction
Yeah it was kind of crappy that it was just like he was straight up talking to the camera.

Pauly 303

Reaction
I guess Carson isn't a full blow Off Road race fan yet. The show did the same thing with Baja Shop Motorsports befor this years Baja 500. The guys just talked to a camera. Well, that's two off road racer interviews. Maybe the next off road racer will get invited in to the studio and do a one on one with Carson. Third times a charm.

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
does anyone have a youtube clip or some place on the web to watch it?

CHASIT1

Reaction
does anyone have a youtube clip or some place on the web to watch it?
MaryKay, I've tried going to NBC on the net where you can watch previous shows and it has not been released yet but I'm sure it will be posted shortly. Brian Deegans interview is on there.So check there from time to time.:cool: