TORC Lake Perris

ultrablew

Reaction
Lake Perris is a small but mighty venue. I love the mostly clean bathrooms and vendor/food buildings. There are a lot of local off-road fans in the San Diego to Riverside area that support the PAS as the "local home track". So... Who will be there?
Are you going for 1 day? Both days? Where are you staying?

Dirty*

Reaction
Thanks for bringing all the good points up about the PAS. Here's an options.

Lake Perris 3 minutes away $34 for camping w/hookups

All fees have simply been consolidated for your convenience. Such as the hook up camping fees. Summer campsites at Lake Perris are $25.00 per night. Add $9.00 hook-up fee and that creates the $34.00 fee that we have listed for our hook-up campsites)

Link below
http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=22122

Wireless Internet Access
http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=23780

As we grow we would like to get families to camp out for the SXS Stadium Series at Lake Perris. The TORC series will bring thousands of people and the Lake will be the place to hang out. Lake Perris is truly an Undiscovered Gold mine.

Thanks see you at the Races!

ultrablew

Reaction
Some more info I just found:
Camper Resorts of America: 40ft sites/full hook up/Pull-through $35/ night. No curfew (as long as you are quiet when you come in at night). Right up the street from the track on Ramona Expressway.
Perris fairgrounds: Will have general camping available. I don't have the details yet. The number is 951-657-4221

Staying at the Lake Recreation area would be cool but you are limited to 31ft sites and the gate hours are questionable for us. Hubby works on 1 of the teams and there is no guaranty that we will be able to get back to the trailer before the gate hour(I think 10pm) closes.

ultrablew

Reaction
P.S.- Ken I need to get in touch with you or Travis. Our truck will be at the June SxS race!

glamiskid395

Reaction
will be there one maybe 2 days, if we can get hookups on tickets

ultrablew

Reaction
Perris Fairgrounds general camping area. According to the fairgrounds, there will be general camping within walking distance to the track. It is dry camping for $20/night. Just FYI.